Forums

Help › Forums

Another Gifted Individual?

Thu, Jul 12 2012 9:52 PM (110 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 1:45 PM

chrisironsbones:
    See who's first to spot something very perculiar!:Answers to me on a postcard, or just post below!

Obviously, this ........uh,,,, person,   shoots a really high score for 9 holes just after making a new tier to really raise his/her average to stay in the new tier a bit longer. 

• Ihatecheats
    298 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 1:50 PM
    There is a hypocritical stench coming off this thread and the solution is make all rounds RANKED so that nobody gets the chance to blatently CHEAT. Hiding behind games that are not ranked is also an excuse to bend the rules to suit a cheating viewpoint.
  • mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 3:08 PM

Ihatecheats:
    There is a hypocritical stench coming off this thread

I can only assume that this is directed at the particular player people are commenting on & not those who are posting in this thread...?!

• tezzastheman
    1,253 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 4:05 PM

Haha lol...every day you need to pump out an 80plus for nine holes! I reckon i know who this is

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 5:14 PM

Well to be fair, one could be excused for thinking reasonably that it could be about 75% of the total population hereabouts.

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2012 6:25 PM

Jeeze, it obvious guys.  He can't play for squat in a 9 hole ranked round...

I bet he is just lucky in them RG's...lol

• MioKontic
    4,646 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 1:38 AM

shoop:

80 %   Lizzie !     I love you Lizzie.

Talk of hijacking threads!!!  And do you ever write anything else??  And I'd love to know what messages you are writing on all those others walls... numerous times daily... onto dormant accounts, and yet nothing is ever seen on the walls of those other accounts???

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 2:06 AM

Might be 2 people playing that account. The person who started it, shoots the high scores and the other person shooting the low scores.

-Roger

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 4:27 AM

No i've found the reason, he missplaced his glasses whilst entering the 9 hole rounds and could see 2 holes, he was always aiming for the 1 on the right therefore doubling his score, just like his vision.

RSS