Forums

Help › Forums

Recent Winners

Sat, Oct 5 2013 1:31 PM (20 replies)
  • drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 3:16 PM

Winners list.

A list of Sweepstakes winners can be viewed on the "Recent Winners" webpage atwww.wgt.com, and is also available by sending a stamped and self-addressed envelope marked to "Monthly Challenge Sweepstakes Winners, [insert relevant Month (e.g. March)]," 180 Sansome Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104. Requests must be received within 30 days following the end of the Sweepstakes Period for which the Sweepstakes winner's list is requested.

Has anyone found this webpage ?  If you have, please post a link here.  I've looked all over the site and have been unable to find it

Thanks in advance

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 3:27 PM

To my knowledge it's never existed.  They used to post recent winners in the news and in the newsletter, but I haven't seen that for some time now.

There really needs to be a winners page.

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 7:03 PM

Thanks Nivlac. Just what I thought, and what I think is needed

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 3:06 PM

This is on our list to do. Thanks for pointing it out.

• pillsy
    489 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2010 7:28 AM

let's not get ahead of ourselves here...i think we need a few more pairs of pants first before tackling anything else.

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2010 7:56 AM

pillsy:

let's not get ahead of ourselves here...i think we need a few more pairs of pants first before tackling anything else.

Don't knock em untill you've tried em.When you look good, you feel good and when you feel good you play good.

I'm just sayin'

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 6:30 PM

Has anyone been able to find this random drawing "Recent Winners" list yet?

7. Winners list.
    A list of Sweepstakes winners can be viewed on the "Recent Winners" webpage at www.wgt.com.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 11:38 AM

As Alex said, it's on our list of things to do.  We will sometimes publish sweeps winners in "News" as we did here.

Keep in mind, the Winners list is also available by sending a stamped, and self-addressed envelope marked to "[Tournament Name] Sweepstakes Winner,” 180 Sansome Street 5th floor, San Francisco, CA  94104.

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 12:11 AM
    WGTadmin, Thanks for the link. I was actually looking for a list of the monthly CTTH random winners though. My bad, I guess, for not being more specific.
  • resozv
    895 Posts
    Mon, Oct 4 2010 11:11 PM

Well 6 months later & still looking for the list of weekly/monthly winners. Hello, anyone ... Beuhler ... Beuhler ... BEUHLER!!

RSS