Forums

Help › Forums

Recent Winners

Sat, Oct 5 2013 1:31 PM (20 replies)
  • J2daROC
    543 Posts
    Sat, Oct 9 2010 5:55 PM

Agreed. This should not be an issue at all...I have never heard anyone say that they have won one of these trips yet.

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 12:43 PM

October's winners?

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 1:27 PM

I won the October LPGA CTTH competition. I have not heard a peep from WGT. It says in the rules that the winner will be notified on or about the 15th day after the competition ends.

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 1:56 PM

Congrats Speedyschick, well deserved too as you always put up exceptional scores in ctth competitions. I'm sure youll hear from wgt soon, as it was such a important competion.

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 5:10 PM

drivnchaos:

Winners list.

A list of Sweepstakes winners can be viewed on the "Recent Winners" webpage atwww.wgt.com, and is also available by sending a stamped and self-addressed envelope marked to "Monthly Challenge Sweepstakes Winners, [insert relevant Month (e.g. March)]," 180 Sansome Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104. Requests must be received within 30 days following the end of the Sweepstakes Period for which the Sweepstakes winner's list is requested.

Has anyone found this webpage ?  If you have, please post a link here.  I've looked all over the site and have been unable to find it

Thanks in advance

? ? ? ? Has anyone found this webpage ? ? ? ?

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Thu, Dec 16 2010 2:32 PM

December 16th here. Still no winners list. : (

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 8:56 AM

Dear WGT,

In an effort to save stamps & avoid snail mail, please fill in the blanks in January 2011.

Recent winners

11/17 Visit Wolf Creek Sweeps Random Drawing, 1 winner:_______________

12/18 Visit Bali Hai Sweeps Random Drawing, 1 winner:_______________

03/01 Visit Pinehurst Challenge Random Drawing, 1 winner:_______________

12/01 December Bethpage Sweeps Random Drawing, three winners:

_______________, _______________, _______________

12/01 December Bali Hai Sweeps Random Drawing, three winners:

12/01 December Celtic Manor Tournament Random Drawing, three winners:

12/01 December Edgewood Tahoe Sweeps Random Drawing, three winners:

12/01 December Kiawah Sweeps Random Drawing, three winners:

12/01 December Pinehurst Sweeps Random Drawing, three winners:

12/01 December St Andrews Sweeps Random Drawing, three winners:

12/01 December Wolf Creek Sweeps Random Drawing, three winners:

Feel free to use this form every month.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2010 9:20 AM

As Alex said, it's on our list of things to do. We will sometimes publish sweeps winners in "News" as we did here. Keep in mind, the Winners list is also available by sending a stamped, and self-addressed envelope marked to "[Tournament Name] Sweepstakes Winner,” 180 Sansome Street 5th floor, San Francisco, CA 94104.

Alex is gone Christmas is over. Really you cant make a simple page to be view past winners? livirti could probably do it during his coffee break. Good thing there are forever stamps. Holiday week. Everyone must be off.Think ike's in charge.

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 4:45 PM

Dear WGT, I can't seem to find: "Recent Winners" webpage at www.wgt.com

Please accept my post from 12-29-10 as a stamped and self-addressed envelope marked to "Monthly Challenge Sweepstakes Winners. December 2010

I'm making this Request within 30 days following the end of the Sweepstakes Period for which the Sweepstakes winner's list is requested.

Regards, Resozv

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2011 3:38 PM

Friendly reminder ... Weekly & monthly CTTH tournament rules state ... "Individuals that earn WGT Credits in the Competitions will be determined and announced on or about the fifteenth (15th) calendar day following each monthly Competition and between one (1) and three (3) weeks following each weekly Competition. 

EDIT: I see you (WGT) has removed the "Recent Winners" web page sentence from the tournament rules. Can you please put it back in. People are playing these weekly/monthly CTTH faithfully on a (your) website, but yet you want them to MAIL you to find out who won the drawing ...C'MON!!

RSS