Help › Forums

WGT CRASHING

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 17 2012 10:22 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Bodycarver
    99 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 2:33 PM

What is going on with WGT and all the ERROR messages and being kicked. It appears WGT Servers can not handle the amount of players. 

Is there going to be an upgrade in the near future to fix this??? It has been getting worse and worse.

Thanks.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 4:44 PM

Bodycarver:

What is going on with WGT and all the ERROR messages and being kicked. It appears WGT Servers can not handle the amount of players. 

Is there going to be an upgrade in the near future to fix this??? It has been getting worse and worse.

Thanks.

Hi

what are the errors are you getting? can you post screenshots?

-wgticon

• Bodycarver
    99 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 6:06 PM

I am getting the WGT error. that kicks you from the game. Its say it has had an unexpected error and to please try WGT later. Happens numerous times a day.

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 9:17 PM

What the poster said is exactly what it is. A pop-up that tells you there has been an ERROR and the game must be restarted. It is the same each time.

I have sent enough of these pictures to either paper their walls or replace their Charmin for 6 months.

They are the exact same errors we have been getting  and complaining about now for 2 months or more.

The same errors that I took snapshots of and submitted probably 25 times..

The same errors that that will instantly shut the game down.

The same errors  that will not let you restart the game.

The same errors that won't let you in the lobby.

And last but certainly not least....

The same errors that cause you to forfeit the cash lost by wasted ball hits that aren't given back.

But remember these wasted hits that U paid for and just finished using 1/3  of the total of your ball before wgt throws it away., Just remember we have been told again and again  that no one is stealing your money even though you paid for the balls....the site had the problem which shut it down... you don't get the used up portion replaced...so you have to buy more balls....but they didn't steal because of, of of      OHHH  YEAHHH  you need to optimize your system  and clean cache!!!

• Bodycarver
    99 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 5:21 PM

The one thing that pisses me off even more is when this happens in a Skins Game. You loose your won skins and also your buy in. THIS IS B.S.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 5:36 PM

This definitely not an server load issue.  We have plenty of capacity.  When this happens can you please have everyone in the skins game or other multiplayer game submit the error to us?  This error only happens to a few players and we cannot reproduce it in our labs.  We need your help and data in order to chase this down.

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 6:18 PM

WGTadmin:

This definitely not an server load issue.  We have plenty of capacity.  When this happens can you please have everyone in the skins game or other multiplayer game submit the error to us?  This error only happens to a few players and we cannot reproduce it in our labs.  We need your help and data in order to chase this down.

Hello Admin, just a coment!

I had a B I G problem few weeks ago! more than a month ago! 

I sent  3 bug reports during such game, and even mailed the problem to WGT when the game finished.... Im still waiting at least for an answer of what was happening.

I Was playing a skin game, for credits, with two more players, and the game started to act very very weird.... lol trust me it was actually fun and unvelibable.... I finished the game just to see what happen and to sent bug reports.

- one of the player got disconected... and when he returned... he was sent back to previous hole while we where in the proper one. ok he got disconected again and he came back to normal... but wait... lol... when he tee off that hole he was making his second shot. not the first, the second.... ok he made the shot.... and when he was going to make the 3rd one... the game said it was the 4th.... Me and the other playerd decided to miss the putts so we tied the hole beacuse it was unfair.... 

- next hole he get disconected and back to previous hole again..., then game was counting ghost shots to him, and disconected again... he was gone!... only the two of us left... we played 2 more holes and the same things started happen to my opponent... extra shots counted from nowhere and disconections.... and of course he was sending back to previous holes... after 3 disconections he was gone too.

- Finally I won the game, not fair of course, I believe it was 20 skin per hole... but wait... I won and i didn't received the skins nor the credits... not even my starter credits back... then I made the Email... and no words till now... 

That was one of the few skins games I played... and never again... and I will never play skins again, Until I know there will be no more problems like this one...

that was not fair for my opponents, and of course for me.

Thanks, and if you or the WGT staff need any more info,  I can sent the original mail again to who ever need to be sent. :D... the bug reports was sent under the name "game acting weird"

Jvr.

• FarFoo
    2,920 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 6:28 PM

I had this problem all the time when I had an ISP issue a couple of months back.

The hardware at the ISP couldn't cope at peak times & that caused a freeze & being kicked out.

WGT needs to sort out loosing credits on skins games when this happens, but I suspect that the problem itself is probably not server capacity but something to do with the data getting through the ISP.

I do get it every now and again right now, maybe once every week or so.

• TesLa33
    109 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 6:47 PM

i have had no crashing errors whatsoever.

Windows XP sp2

Google chrome.

50gb drive (completely empty)..(I use several external terabyte drives)

2006 model celeron processor e (modified)

Original E-Machines standard motherboard. (no video or sound card upgrades)

Combined access to virtually 50 GB of ram.

====================

However the Skins are STILL really messed up.

• golferwlonghair
    13 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 7:30 PM

what the hell WGT   you booted me off in the middle of a match at cabo   wheres my 40 credits you made me waste

• PAGES
RSS