All good Renni :)

Hit me up for a round

Michelle xx

• dacrash
    475 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 8:07 AM

WGTicon:

JayeffGee:

I can't get into tourneys cause i entered the wrong date of birth...

hi

please email us at members@worldgolftour.com and we'll fix it for ya.

-wgticon

Geez, all the complaints in this thread and WGTicon responds to this.  Amazing.  Right on top of the subject Icon

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 11:29 PM

Good point dacrash, we are p*ssing in the wind but never mind.

Lets have an update on this amazing hack's progress.

He's up toLevel 51 now and has just puchased the Nike putter, his third putter.

he's also "  bought " 2 drivers, a 3 wood, 2 wedges and a set of K15 irons.

But, do you know what is really strange, not once has he bought balls since joining, he now plays with G13-S, so someone is gifting them to him, his other nick undoubtedly, plays with Callaways probably and then changes his balls back, when he's not playing so that it doesn't show in his profile.

It would be fair to assume he shot his 36 and 29 on the first two days with starter balls - quite remarkable considering we would be quite pleased to do it with the best clubs and best balls.

It's probably wrong to assume anything with this guy as he is obviously way ahead of the game and WGT don't give tuppence.

He is now blatantly cleaning up in all Ready Go's, over $60 already.

I forgot to say in the OP, that this is THEFT, plain and simple from you and me.

What is going to happen when this cheat gets up to the Master, TM and Legend levels, will anybody take action then, because that is where the serious money is.

BTW his country club should take a long hard look at this member because he is probably cleaning up there as well.

The Real Golfers Country Club.

Just so we know, played 46 ranked rounds, 2 + per day, Master in 2 weeks time.

Used to have 7 friends, now has 3.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 3:12 PM

jvr86:

WGT charge 1 single dollar for the creation of an account! you will need a credit card to do that, and to have a credit card you will need an ID and than cannot be fake. 

Jvr.

Really makes a whole lot of sense for the "situation" and of course us players concerns.

BUT (yes the big but) I really don't think WGT is that concerned w/MA's, types of players on this site, or even integrity this "game" which is associated with golf. JMO

Bottom line       "SHOW ME THE MONEY"

I wouldn't mine WGT incorporating a monthly membership charge (for all MC'S, RG'S, or any multi-player credit challenges. Have a separate account from the FREE membership

Just a thought............ 

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 6:32 PM

Looks like Kharma plod and our superhero have fallen out.

Now he is whingeing to Icon about lost credits in a skins game.  Poor dab.

$65 and climbing.

Who enters the same Ready Go 7 times ?   Our hero of course.

• marks84
    184 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 8:37 PM

oneeyedjohn:

Looks like Kharma plod and our superhero have fallen out.

Now he is whingeing to Icon about lost credits in a skins game.  Poor dab.

$65 and climbing.

Who enters the same Ready Go 7 times ?   Our hero of course.

john... tracked "our hero' down... see what you mean.  throw one more fact in there.. who the hell shoots a 171???  he has no score higher than 69... except that one (which came today). I, like most people, realize that there are people on here with MA's, which is why i only play for credits with friends that i have known a while, or in the tier specific WGT free tourneys.  Like most, i wish something could be done about this problem, but I don't see it happening.

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 8:59 PM

171 lol what was that closest to the hole? may be he was trying tho make people think it was a CTTH round.... it's ridiculous... and not a smart move. to do that score he need to reach the limit strokes per hole (10) in 16 holes... or may be he was practicing... yeah right!

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2012 1:26 AM

I dunno what the 171 is all about, but anyway he knows we are on to him, that's for sure.

We need to keep a close eye on him when he gets to Master, because I feel then if he performs as he is doing with much better clubs, something has to be done.

The guy is playing loads of Alternate Shot stuff, just to get his level up.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 6:30 AM

.........................Bump

How amazing that this character has disappeared, along with his ex old friend Karma Plod.

• EARTHWALKER
    56 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 6:35 AM

If I can get past hack, then anyone can as I am cr4p at this game, but love it.

RSS