Forums

Help › Forums

100 saved replays not just 10

Tue, Aug 14 2012 8:14 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • charliecuzby
    149 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2012 9:20 PM

Why not allow us to save a lot more replays.  I don't want to part with some of my best shots but still want to save some for sharing, discussion, etc.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2012 11:21 PM

Regards to replays:

If you require to save more replays. There is always the option of starting a blog post on your profile and when viewing your shot you wish to save click share , copy link and paste that replay to the blog post and so on for each new replay and you can give a short right up about the shot.

It`s not the same as adding a few more slots for replays but still allows shots to be saved and been seen via your profile.

• charliecuzby
    149 Posts
    Wed, Feb 29 2012 2:27 AM

thanks

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Feb 29 2012 10:42 AM

Just e-mail them to yourself then archive them.

• IH8kidz
    907 Posts
    Wed, Feb 29 2012 12:31 PM

suncity28:

Regards to replays:

If you require to save more replays. There is always the option of starting a blog post on your profile and when viewing your shot you wish to save click share , copy link and paste that replay to the blog post and so on for each new replay and you can give a short right up about the shot.

It`s not the same as adding a few more slots for replays but still allows shots to be saved and been seen via your profile.

Likewise, I copy mine to a word document. Also allows you add notes, whatever. No limit on space.

• charliecuzby
    149 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2012 2:01 PM

So the actual replays are still saved in some database, but we don't have access to them unless we copy and save the url?

I always play without the URL address bar, can you switch back & forth during the game?

• borntobesting
    9,688 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2012 5:32 PM

charliecuzby:

So the actual replays are still saved in some database, but we don't have access to them unless we copy and save the url?

I always play without the URL address bar, can you switch back & forth during the game?

It is much easier than that. As Piztaker said simply e-mail them to yourself and then save the e-mail in a separate folder. Mine on my yahoo mail is named replays and they are always there. And as for the url address it is in the e-mail so you always have that as well.

• labordayk
    389 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2012 6:29 PM

charliecuzby:

I think the key thing not mentioned to you is to use the Share option, instead of the Save option from the Replay screen.

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 1:17 AM

labordayk:

I think the key thing not mentioned to you is to use the Share option, instead of the Save option from the Replay screen.

So when you mail it to yourself it's the actual replay data you're sending, not just a link?  That's good to know, I've had to delete a few I'd have liked to keep.

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 6:34 PM

I saved a link from one of my replays like mentioned here,
    but after I deleted it, the link seems to be broken,

gives me an ERROR 1065 message. replay seems to be gone 4 good :(

• PAGES
RSS