Forums

Help › Forums

Shoutout to BolloxInBruges and Longwedge!

Fri, Mar 23 2012 4:29 AM (20 replies)
  • SgtScramble
    30 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 11:32 PM

In the short amount of time I have been here I have read the guides, watched the tutorials, and played around 30 rounds of various types.

In that time though, I have inquired the help of BolloxInBruges and was helped quickly and without pause. His videos are awesome to watch and you can learn alot of things from him. 

I also came across Longwedge and his videos and tutorials and saw a post from him stating he would be playing Live. I proceeded to check out his Live feed only to find I was the only viewer at the time. So i started up a conversation with him and asked him some questions and tips. He graciously answered my questions even though there were alot of them and it kept interrupting his game. After which he then proceeded to invite me to play a round with him. Where we exchanged notes and tips in real time and it was awesome. 

These 2 guys are a real advantage to this community and I just thought we should take a second to say Thank You. Happy hitting everyone.

Sarge

• SgtScramble
    30 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 11:20 AM

I would also like to add YankeeJim and hpurey to this thread. Between these 4 I have accumilated all the tips and notes I can possibly imagine. Thank you all for your help. 

Now I just have to take the tips and try to apply them. This is the hard part!! lol.

Sarge

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 1:29 PM

No prob at all Sarge. Always willing to help out. I'm no Bollie, but it's safe to say most Legends have the basics down and may know how to hit a bit.

Good luck to ya in your gaming and look me up anytime man.

-Long

• kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 4:33 PM

This are true. I saw the bolloxingbrugees boy videos and wathcing and copy. It are only 7 weeks and my GIR go from 72.21 up 75.85. First put is going up 23.80 all way to 26. I is looking now to finding the longwegde to learn more.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 5:55 PM

SgtScramble,I  agree with you 100% however I have only watch BIB & Longwedge vids on you-tube & subscribed I have had help my self from 2 other Legends on here they are SGTBilko & Willsstrs with watching all these guy's video's & playing rounds with srg & will this morning woke up to an e-mail from WGT  inviting me to join WGT NATION and I know without watching BIB's & Longwedges video's and also Willsstrs & SGTBilko's tutor-age this would never have been possible so to all four of you guy's the two that don't know me and the two that do I'd like to publicly say a very big THANKYOU you guy's are awesome.    :)

GC.  

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 8:02 PM

Anytime Garry...look me up for a game sometime

-Long

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 8:48 PM

Always happy to help with anything I can.   I may not be the best here, but have most of the knowledge in my head, just can't execute it as often as I would like to.  But doesn't mean the info won't help others.

I had a lot of help from the "Elders" when I first joined, so paying it forward is rewarding for me.

I think Legends have a common misconception of Bogarting all of the game secrets, but that simply just isn't true.  I think we actually want everyone to become Legends so we no longer have to worry about tee box advantages.  ;-)

• brhthecarpenter
    333 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2012 9:03 PM

right on hp!! i try to help those that will listen, most of the time they just disconnect

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 3:50 AM

NO UNDERSTANDY " sure you have" what do you mean? You didn't get an invite if so I'm sorry I was not sending them perhaps icon could explain.

GC.

shoop:

Sure you have.         LoL   !

RSS