Forums

Help › Forums

Help!!!

Thu, Feb 25 2010 2:35 AM (7 replies)
  • vaskezez
    1 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 12:00 PM

PLease help me...

Already two days trying to play me al fails. All I have done. Register, I chose the look of my profile, and when you click on the PLAY button, simply nothing happens. I exclude the pop-up blocker, because I thought it was a problem, but not. And so I am already two days trying to play but can not. I'm sad a lot.
    What could be the problem and how to regime.

Thank you in advance

• Chazzz7
    53 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 12:53 PM
    do u have flash plyer on ur puter?
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 1:17 PM

vaskezez,

When you click "Play Now" a secondary game window should open.  If it's not opening it's probably an issue with your pop-up blocker or your flash installation.  Double check and make sure you have either disabled your pop-up blocker or allowed an exception for WGT (the latter is preferred and safer).

I would also recommend updating/installing the latest version of Adobe Flash 10.  Just click that link and install the package (though you may wish to uncheck the "Free McAfee Security Scan Plus" box).  Once installed, restart your browser and try again.

If you're still having the same problem after taking these steps please let us know.

• vaske
    2 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 11:12 AM

I uninstall the old Flash Player, restart your computer, install the new Flash Player, and again restarted the computer and will not. I do not understand what the problem is

:(

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 11:41 AM

Hi vaske, had a similar problem not long ago and I had to install Firefox browser to fix the problem. If you do not have Firefox then I would try that, hope it works.

duff

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 12:17 PM

vaske:

I uninstall the old Flash Player, restart your computer, install the new Flash Player, and again restarted the computer and will not. I do not understand what the problem is

:(

Are you using Internet Explorer?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 12:53 PM

vaske,

If you are using Internet Explorer I would recommend trying to switch browsers, if only to see if you encounter the same problem with a different browser.  Many players report generally increased performance by using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.

Also, please try clearing your Flash and Browser caches as shown in the Optimizing Your WGT Experience thread.  Instructions for that are located near the bottom of that post.

If you've tried clearing your caches along with a new browser and still can't load the game then please send a support email to members@worldgolftour.com and be sure to reference this thread so they know what steps we'0ve already tried.

Thanks

• vaske
    2 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2010 2:35 AM

I use Mozilla Firefox exclusively and never had problems.

RSS