Forums

Help › Forums

Non-Quitters

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 25 2010 12:20 PM (5 replies)
  • PatriotsGuy
    3 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 5:35 AM
    Is their a way or a place to go here to get a game with someone who will NOT quit in a game, I've played idk how many games starting out with 4 players and by the 3 or 4th hole I'm the only one left to finish. I just would like to beable to play and enjoy this game with others but haven't been able to yet, any advice would help, or if your not a quitter look me up and request me as friend. Thanks
  • vanguard56
    40 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 5:45 AM
    Go to the WGT Ladder site no quitters good games good people. http://www.wgt.agls.org.uk/forums/main.php
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 6:03 AM

PatriotsGuy:
    if your not a quitter look me up and request me as friend. Thanks

Done deal there PG-requested you as a friend so I can do to you what the Patriots do to the Bills every year. And then I'm going to pile it on for that Drew Bledsoe fiasco and add more just for the friggin frustration twice a year!  So there!   ;-D

Van's right on that ladder site. They have a nice feature where when you log in you can instantly see how many people are in the Meet and Greet room and when you get to that room there's decent people there wanting to play. GL

• fergythistle
    3 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 6:40 AM
    I agree,a lot of players get near the end and no ther average will go up and quit.I am a 71.44 and trying to get below 70 but I wont quit
  • PatriotsGuy
    3 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 9:55 AM
    Just wanted to say thank you to the replies and the friend request I've recieved, now hopefully I can just stick to playing people that here for the game and not just a bogess avg. Agian thanks and happy hitting :-)
  • bloodclot
    102 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2010 12:20 PM

Friend request sent.  I play with 2 others pretty steady, almost daily during the week, but I'm available to play...AND NEVER QUIT...anytime!  If we're putting a game together, and I see you're available, I'll shoot you an invite.

JP

RSS