rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 29 2012 3:17 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 12:21 AM

mantis0014:

renniw52:

Well done Tim. I still can't get there. Old age, arthritis, Jack Daniels, loss of memory and a Bitchi- old wife has held me back. Enjoy the big boys game. Congrats.

Congratulations Tim on making Legend. Huge achievement in 10 months. Well done and Good Luck for the Future.

I can relate to a few of your points Renn.... Old Age, my brain is getting slower..lol... JD's, Jim Beam for me. Radar doesn't kick in until the 5th can... Loss of memory, for sure. I use to have a bitchi old wife, but now single and enjoying it too...lol

Cheers

Roger

he he he 

oh how i can relate to that one,especially about the wife.LMAO.

TTFN

pdx

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 1:29 AM

Well done mate now the fun really starts ! lol  ! Its all good though ! Well done again .  smokey.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 7:12 AM

Congrats!

Now you can enjoy the rounds, both good or bad,  since you no longer have to worry about your average trying to move up in tiers.   At least, that they way I look at it.  ;-)

Hp

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 9:32 AM

Congrats!  Well done, and welcome.

• EARTHWALKER
    56 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 3:17 PM

renniw52:

Well done Tim. I still can't get there. Old age, arthritis, Jack Daniels, loss of memory and a Bitchi- old wife has held me back. Enjoy the big boys game. Congrats.

I'm with you there m8.  Deaf, arthritis, one good hand, memory loss is a *** at times so I don't need a wife :P

I'm surprised I got to pro to be perfectly honest.  I won't be getting to any other tier, so congrats to you.

• PAGES
RSS