Forums

Help › Forums

Totally Un Excusable

Sun, Apr 15 2012 12:53 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 6:01 PM

Missing putts from bad shots is one thing, when every single birdie putt goes nuts it is hard to accept. Have had putts go dead right or left as soon as the putter strikes. Something is way wrong lately, don't care what any one says. My tournament greens are completely off, a 2.5 ft putt hit 3.5 ft comes up short, hit it 4 ft and it goes 6 ft. REALLY? No spin or stop at all with the R11's, may as well be playing with starter clubs and balls. Still here, still trying, this is not a Bi=ch, it is a comment about what is happening.

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 6:09 PM

Hmmmmm, could'a sworn that was a Bi=ch!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 6:16 PM

Wait a minute Renni... didn't you give up the game a week ago?  Oh, okay... welcome back.  Gotta love the squirrels...

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 6:46 PM

We all have bad days like that with our machines. Just a clearing of your cache will most likely set you straight again.

It was all in good humor Ren.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 7:43 PM

Listen up, just had a friend invite from one of the better Legends on here, we played a round, I did everything he said to do, he was shocked at what my putts were doing. I was hitting every fairway and green, putts were a joke, even from 3 ft. Now before you all get smart a$$, I took a 7 day break. To me this is just a fun game, everyone who has ever played real golf with me, wants to play again. I play real golf by the rules, don't dilly dally, keep the pace of play and still have fun. The difference with real golf, and wgt, is, I have control over a good shot or a bad shot in real golf, just saying, it isn't always that way on this game. If my comments bother you, please don't read them. Unless you just can't help yourself, and have to respond. My responses to people are usually somewhat inspiring, not wise A$$.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 7:45 PM

All good guys, I take your responses with the best of intentions.

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 8:27 PM

I think the game wants people to be frustrated,  but what the hell, karma is a b!tch.

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 8:35 PM

Topcat488:

I think the game wants people to be frustrated,  but what the hell, karma is a b!tch.

Just like real golf then.  Well done WGT for the realism.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 9:22 PM

renniw52:

Missing putts from bad shots is one thing, when every single birdie putt goes nuts it is hard to accept. Have had putts go dead right or left as soon as the putter strikes. Something is way wrong lately, don't care what any one says. My tournament greens are completely off, a 2.5 ft putt hit 3.5 ft comes up short, hit it 4 ft and it goes 6 ft. REALLY? No spin or stop at all with the R11's, may as well be playing with starter clubs and balls. Still here, still trying, this is not a Bi=ch, it is a comment about what is happening.

Not to be a smart a$$, but have ever given thought to the possability that the cursed computer dragon a.k.a. "VEM" just doesn't like you and has singled you out to be made an example of?   in jest, my nickle.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 9:30 PM

No, I am not the lone ranger here,, happens to the best. Just made a comment, no need to run with it. 

• PAGES
RSS