Forums

Help › Forums

WGT owes me 365 credits!

Thu, Apr 26 2012 10:36 PM (20 replies)
  • Dukiedong
    73 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 4:45 PM

You shut down the site in the middle of my skins match...I couldn't get back on and lost my entry fee plus 180 credits in skins that I had won totaling 545 credits. I expect them back in my account within 24 hrs. This happened at 7:00 pm est. You may have the best game on the net but the people who run this site are a bunch of friggin idiots!

• LygerWon
    92 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 4:53 PM

Also happened me, was winning a 3 man blitz for 100 credits a man....

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 5:31 PM

Emailing them will do you better than geek raging on a public forum.

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 6:26 PM

You will do better emailing wgt about it than ranting in forums. Seriously is it worth getting bent over 5.00.

Wgt has been good about refunding credits when they are in error, send an email and handle it like a man and not a kid throwing a tantrum.

Maybe try handling it like this guy

duffer19:

well, I don't submit trouble requests often but i would say a 31 minute resolution time is a great benefit of being in the 'nation'.

submitted the ticket, got a 'we have received' response and it was resolved minutes later.

kudos WGT and thank you!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 6:31 PM

RUNWME:
    handle it like a man and not a kid throwing a tantrum

But I don't wanna!!!!

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 6:32 PM

Dukiedong:

You shut down the site in the middle of my skins match...I couldn't get back on and lost my entry fee plus 180 credits in skins that I had won totaling 545 credits. I expect them back in my account within 24 hrs. This happened at 7:00 pm est. You may have the best game on the net but the people who run this site are a bunch of friggin idiots!

Thanks for the laugh... it was funny to read someone rant about $3.65.

BTW - have you ever thought it was an error on your side??

*prepares for temper tantrum backlash*

• BmaEngnr92
    46 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 6:33 PM

Anyone hear that?

It's the worlds smallest violin playing.......well, you know the rest.

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 6:34 PM

MBaggese:

RUNWME:
    handle it like a man and not a kid throwing a tantrum

But I don't wanna!!!!

Hahaha you sound like my kid when its time for a shower ( insert clean room, do homework, wash dishes)

• chrodon420
    13 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 7:16 PM

did not realize this was like real life,,   1 cent is too much if WGT is at fault.  also i 'm amazed that i never get an unexpected error when i'm buying or putting money on my account  but get plenty during play,,,very smart way to burn the balls a little.     but thats right it's only money.

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 9:15 PM

Speaking of

Dukiedong:

friggin idiots!

yeah...

dieinafire.com

-Truf

RSS