callaway balls offer

Sun, Apr 15 2012 6:34 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2012 9:30 PM

YankeeJim:

GARRYCARTER:

They went straight in my bag Legend only balls too cool can't use them in tourny's but hey.

Why can't you use them in tourneys? 

We cant use in tourneys that are our class. Because its says we using equipment not allowed. I got the promotion balls but cant use them in the weekly tourneys cause I am TM and says change your balls as they not for this tier.

Mes.

PS: I think that kinda dumb given balls out we cant use i just bought new equips and wanted to get use to them with the ball combo lol. But they free so whatever I guess.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2012 9:33 PM

Thanks, Mes. I didn't realize GC wasn't a Legend.  

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2012 9:50 PM

YankeeJim:

GARRYCARTER:

They went straight in my bag Legend only balls too cool can't use them in tourny's but hey.

Why can't you use them in tourneys? 

Because they are Legend balls. Poor planning by the powers that be.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 4:47 AM

YJ,Yes mate I'm ATM @ Master Tier with 64.43 average, I need quite a lot more all round course knowledge before I could even think of Legend Tier,Although I have played a game or two with Legend Tier players mostly in practice mode & off the blacks,The birdie's are a bit rare for me from back there but it's all good for experience,I think you know some if not all of my Legend Tier friends maybe we could have a game sometime YJ I for one would like that. :)

GC.

YankeeJim:

Thanks, Mes. I didn't realize GC wasn't a Legend.  

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 10:53 AM

Richard4168:

Maybe I misunderstood Jim, but the OP said he was charged for the golf balls after making a credit purchase. Is this right? 

I think what the OP did was buy the credits.

Then went to the ProShop and clicked on the buy balls, thinking he would not be charged, without realizing that he received the balls with the credit purchase.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 6:34 PM

MBaggese:

Richard4168:

Maybe I misunderstood Jim, but the OP said he was charged for the golf balls after making a credit purchase. Is this right? 

I think what the OP did was buy the credits.

Then went to the ProShop and clicked on the buy balls, thinking he would not be charged, without realizing that he received the balls with the credit purchase.

I'm thinking the same thing......

FWIW,  you can make multiple credit purchases and get a sleeve each time.   I was going to buy $20 worth but instead did two $10 purchases and received 6 free balls.

• PAGES
RSS