Forums

Help › Forums

newcomer introduction

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 31 2010 2:11 AM (25 replies)
  • johnderry
    6 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2010 9:29 AM
    Hello Everybody Hi im johnderry from England,been a member since the start of February ,so still learning but getting better ,so i am open to playing in a group of the standard and challenges
  • Gmanificent
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2010 3:58 PM

Hi John, Im a beginner as well...  I am from the USA and live in Spain..  I need to get my head around on the in, and outs of how to play...  Do you have any pointers?

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2010 6:10 PM

Welcome gentlemen.  Have fun here!

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2010 6:16 PM

Hi all! Depending on your expectations, there could be a big learning curve here.  I've been around since May and seem to learn something new every day.  Suggest you become familiar with the Getting Started and FAQs over there------->. 

There are lots of good people in this community that are willing to help or answer specific questions...don't hessitate to ask.  And be careful or you might not be able to put the mouse down after a while (smile). 

Joey

• Haden802
    1 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2010 8:48 AM
    Hi ev1. My name is Billy and I'm just learning this game. How do we get the trophies? How do we get into tournaments to win prizes and stuff? Thanks
  • PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2010 9:34 AM

Welcome from this still learning/improving player. Hope you have as much fun as I have been.

Greg.

• puregamer
    2 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2010 9:12 PM

How do you Creat A Team

• m4zoom
    1 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2010 9:15 PM

Hi, how do you add friends .I'm new on this

• DONNY1960
    1 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2010 5:22 AM

I'm Wayne from the UK, newby also, do you have to pay to get credits or can you earn them as in the Tiger Woods game, by doing different tasks and training. ?????  SOOO many questions !!!  Great game it seems.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2010 2:54 PM

To all the new guys, sorry for repeating myself, but do yourself a big favor and check out the Getting Started and FAQs over there-------->.  It takes time to get the hang of this game.  I've been here almost a year and learn new things nearly every time I play...Not everything is written down either...like real golf, some things you can only learn by putting in the stick time.

Joey   

RSS