Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Multiple players in Club Tournaments

Fri, Jun 8 2012 1:43 AM (29 replies)
  • phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 6:48 PM

WGT, please give us the option of having multiple players in club tournaments.  It shouldn't be that hard for you to do and it would help every club in driving teamwork and camaraderie and make it a lot more fun.  How about it?  

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 8:32 PM

I would definitely enjoy that. It always seems when I am playing along with a high Level player they bring out the best in me and helps me to shoot low.

• Alura
    1,398 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 5:51 AM

I agree totally agree that playing with others in tournaments brings out the best in all.

Let's do this WGT !   An awesome idea....

Alura

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 6:52 AM

All the above x10

• Alura
    1,398 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 9:43 AM

Think we all know that shoop    ;))))))

• Rightin
    1,248 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 1:48 PM

I agree, it would give great joy to see our CC's be able to have the option to have inner club multiple player events. I could only believe everyone would prosper if this was to be. Also I agree with "phiber" about the strength and camaraderie it would give to all our country clubs. It's all about sharing our knowledge, fun experiences, and enjoying them with like minded people.  To have the multiple player ability in our country clubs would most certainly be a plus for all.  

WGT, my hopes are, that enough people will step forward, voice their opinions and help to make this happen for all our clubs.  

Change does come, as was shown back in Sept. 2, 2010, as then WGT said they made that change because of the number of messages received from there members.

Strength comes from our numbers. If anyone else would like to see multiple player events in their CC, Post it here.

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 9:19 PM

Lets do it WGT, it only make WGT stronger, WGTicon, YankeeJim, MisterWGT, please step up to the plate, ty in advance

• slmay125
    87 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2012 5:18 AM

I agree as well...it would be to everyone's benefit to have multiple players in CC tournaments, not just a practice or ranked round.  I truly enjoy playing rounds of golf on WGT with others more than by myself.  And I'm not the only one.

RSS