Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Why was the Cummunity Organized Forum changed?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 13 2012 8:26 PM (21 replies)
  • gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 10:48 PM

godelescher:
    I'm sure the site is backed up regularly, but just in case it isn't, I would like to state for the record, I was in first place in every community organized tournament that was still active

says who?

lmao

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 12:39 AM

Looks like the tournament threads have been set to private (red box next to main heading); I'm sure they'll have them back up and running soon...

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 2:31 AM

hi

Something went bad when they added. I already made them aware of it, so  hopefully it can be fixed tomorrow.

-wgticon

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 2:42 AM

You mean they set it up wrong, didn't bother to check it, then simply went home and left it all messed up???

Wow!  Great support, way to go!  I bet if it was the pro shop giving out free equipment by mistake, they'd be in there fixing it immediately.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 3:34 AM

WGTicon:

hi

Something went bad when they added. I already made them aware of it, so  hopefully it can be fixed tomorrow.

-wgticon

Which doesn't help an ongoing daily event involving folks from different timezone's across the globe.

A message to the organizers of each missing event (even a post on the actual threads) along the lines of 'The forums will be down for x hours please ensure all data etc is backed up' may have helped.

Heads will roll!!!! (prolly mine!)

;o(

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 4:48 AM

How extraordinary.  Thank (insert word of choice) WGT programmers aren't involved in aircraft maintenance.  Can you picture it? 

OK, that's that 747 rebuilt.  Hey look, one of the engines is on backwards.  Oh well, we'll sort it out next week. I'm sure it'll still fly.

Johnny, are we just goint to ignore the scores from today?  I guess we don't really have any choice.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 5:04 AM

MainzMan:

How extraordinary.  Thank (insert word of choice) WGT programmers aren't involved in aircraft maintenance.  Can you picture it? 

OK, that's that 747 rebuilt.  Hey look, one of the engines is on backwards.  Oh well, we'll sort it out next week. I'm sure it'll still fly.

Johnny, are we just goint to ignore the scores from today?  I guess we don't really have any choice.

Looks like we don't have choice as you've said m8 - see here.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 5:59 AM

I had a CC vs CC game going , and now all that info is GONE .

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 2:00 PM

Looks like WGT has fixed this

opyeuclid:

I had a CC vs CC game going , and now all that info is GONE .

This thread is now back in place 

Thank you WGT

OPY

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 2:26 PM

MioKontic:

You mean they set it up wrong, didn't bother to check it, then simply went home and left it all messed up???

Wow!  Great support, way to go!  I bet if it was the pro shop giving out free equipment by mistake, they'd be in there fixing it immediately.

It's called a mistake, Mr. Perfect. I'll bet you thought you made a mistake once, only to discover you were wrong.

RSS