Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Challenges

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 8 2013 4:31 PM (7 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2012 10:21 PM

Not quite sure... but isn't there a box to tick/untick  if you don't want to receive challenges.

-Roger

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2012 10:25 PM

Just checked it out... yes there is.

On your Profile page... In the Account tab... under Contact details... there is a box to tick if you want to receive challenges from friends

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 3:45 AM

mantis0014:

Just checked it out... yes there is.

On your Profile page... In the Account tab... under Contact details... there is a box to tick if you want to receive challenges from friends

Also on the profile page of people on your friends list the first button on top is a block challenges button, Perhaps some of your friends clicked on that button so they wouldn't receive challenges from you.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 3:01 AM

hyena64:

hyena64:
    Thank you, but I checked very carefully under Account tab, then contact details, & found no box for such purpose.  Also it is a friend of mine who wants to challenge me.  He is able to challenge others on his friends list, just not me. I only have one player blocked & it's not him. So back to square one.

Apparently didn't check carefully enough, cause now I found it. Thank you again/

Lol,  Your Welcome and I hope that works

Roger

• ironbug
    5 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2013 4:31 PM

I think you may have uncovered my problem.  My "receive challenges" box was checked and still is and I was receiving challanges before, but now I can not. 

I think the "block challanges" button was pushed on my friends profiles thinking that it was blocking them and that by pushing it,  I would be able to start receiving challanges again.

Instead, it said I was removed from the mailing list. 

I'd like to see if there is any way to fix it.  

I'm new at the FORM link and don't even know how to put in a post.  I wish there were some way to contact WGT, but it seems that it is impossible.

Can you help me?  on the statement below it say email me repliesto this post and I checked it. My email address is kadokduck@yahoo.com  I'd be greatful for your help.

Thanks!!

John

RSS