Forums

Help › Forums

Re: why are 3 average pros top of rankings?

Thu, Aug 16 2012 4:47 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • scottymufc
    81 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 6:41 AM

i have to say im a bit embarrased to be a member of this game,i see plenty of good tour pros and masters that spend a lot of money on this game, players better than myself,and i feel sorry for them.the 3 pros that have won, never play , have no decent kit, and bad averages, yet they are leading earners and prize winners,my average is 67, and im nowhere near winning anything, and quite right too,im not good enough yet,but why should i bother putting time and effort and credits into this when , clearly i dont work in the right company..hope wgt put this matter right, because,it isnt..

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 8:54 AM

hi

those top 3 are random drawings winners (I think), so that's all it is, random. The $ you see is the value of the actual prize (trip, etc), not credit or anything like that. I don't have any other details on this.

-wgticon

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 9:23 AM

Icon

Any chance that they will be announced in WGT's new 'Winners Circle' forum section? It would be nice to know what sweeps they won.

• Funkyjunkie3000
    722 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 9:45 AM

wow wonder what the odds of 3 pros winning sweepstakes in 1 tournament is 

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 9:57 AM

I think something should be announced so these players don't keep getting abuse from others about their earnings. 1 of the players is already getting begging messages from others asking to send them balls.

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 9:58 AM

Funkyjunkie3000:

wow wonder what the odds of 3 pros winning sweepstakes in 1 tournament is 

The same as the odds that any other tier would win. After all the drawing are as Icon said random.

• scottymufc
    81 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 9:59 AM

i havent contacted the players,but surely everyone can see,its a bit dodgy at best, no matter what anyone says

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 10:00 AM

I also wonder why there are so many legends, and I use that term very loosely, why the monthly board is always and I mean always full of legends...oops there's that term again.They didn't have to play anything just submit their names.

Take a chill pill legends....ooops sorry there's that word again.  LOL

J

• scottymufc
    81 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 10:05 AM

so they didnt even play and won,, thats even worse ,ur all missing the point, legends are usually top because they are the best players

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 11:52 AM

adeypa:

Icon

Any chance that they will be announced in WGT's new 'Winners Circle' forum section? It would be nice to know what sweeps they won.

i'll kick in some doors and we'll see what we can do about that:)

-wgticon

• PAGES
RSS