Forums

Help › Forums

To All The "Boycotters": You are doing it wrong!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 30 2012 5:28 AM (1 replies)
  • FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 3:39 AM

Ya know, rather than email LG and WGT about this redemption change, it would would be MUCH more effective to email Live Gamer's advertisers about how LG is ripping THEM off and creating massive bad-will problems for THEM ( the advertisers who are paying Live Gamer) rather than calling me or even the hapless WGT team out.

So if you are inclined to "boycott" anything, "boycott" Live Gamer's Advertisers, and send THEM the angry emails. They are ones paying Live gamers for views, they want (and pay LG for) happy viewers, not viewers who are pissed off at being ripped off by Live Gamer.

Live Gamer is, in fact, ripping off it's ADVERTISERS by selling them x amount of exposure, etc. when they are actually pissing us all off. (and in my case ripping me off by not even "awarding" views for videos watched to then be cashed in for 1/2 price. 1/2 of nothing is nothing)

A few thousand emails to Samsung, Accuvue,Chevy,  et al (who are paying LG)  would be MUCH more effective than spamming Live Gamer or WGT.

The advertisers will quickly DROP Live Gamer at the first hint of their dollars being wasted or even worse generating public hate for them. When Live Gamer looses from screwing us (and WGT) they will stop.

Advertisers paying Live Gamer to piss off their (potential) customers = gg Live Gamer with those advertisers = gg Live Gamer

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 5:28 AM

FamousBeef:

Ya know, rather than email LG and WGT about this redemption change, it would would be MUCH more effective to email Live Gamer's advertisers about how LG is ripping THEM off and creating massive bad-will problems for THEM ( the advertisers who are paying Live Gamer) rather than calling me or even the hapless WGT team out.

So if you are inclined to "boycott" anything, "boycott" Live Gamer's Advertisers, and send THEM the angry emails. They are ones paying Live gamers for views, they want (and pay LG for) happy viewers, not viewers who are pissed off at being ripped off by Live Gamer.

Live Gamer is, in fact, ripping off it's ADVERTISERS by selling them x amount of exposure, etc. when they are actually pissing us all off. (and in my case ripping me off by not even "awarding" views for videos watched to then be cashed in for 1/2 price. 1/2 of nothing is nothing)

A few thousand emails to Samsung, Accuvue,Chevy,  et al (who are paying LG)  would be MUCH more effective than spamming Live Gamer or WGT.

The advertisers will quickly DROP Live Gamer at the first hint of their dollars being wasted or even worse generating public hate for them. When Live Gamer looses from screwing us (and WGT) they will stop.

Advertisers paying Live Gamer to piss off their (potential) customers = gg Live Gamer with those advertisers = gg Live Gamer

Well said

RSS