Forums

Help › Forums

Players having troubles with the Big Bertha Alpha driver (L96)

Mon, Apr 7 2014 5:36 PM (7 replies)
  • WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Sat, Mar 29 2014 12:48 PM

Hey WGTers,

We apologize to the players that are having troubles with the Big Bertha Alpha driver (L96). We found an issue with this driver and will have this resolved as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I do not have an estimated time for the release.

Players can still use the driver but will need to disable Avatar Angles in the Advanced section of your Game Settings. Once this is turned off you will be able to play with the Big Bertha.

Thanks for your patience and we will post a message in this thread once the fix is released.

• doran908
    288 Posts
    Sun, Mar 30 2014 8:43 AM

thank you very much for ur response to this problem.

• xxwkdxx
    37 Posts
    Sun, Mar 30 2014 10:25 PM

I found a way around this problem, if you go to your equiptment, uncheck your bag, then activate B.Bertha, then re-activate your bag, should be ok. thats what i did and i can now use the 3 wood.

• xxwkdxx
    37 Posts
    Tue, Apr 1 2014 9:32 PM

I also found if you are carrying a bag that allows 4 sets of clubs, look in there as i now have 2 sets, 1 with the B.Bertha 3 wood, and one with the R11 3 wood, so maybe it did equip but, into a second set of clubs.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 2:32 PM

We have fixed the issue with the Big Bertha Alpha driver so that players should not encounter errors when trying to play with this club. If you do encounter an error message please contact us at Support. Thank and and we appreciated your patience.

• dyashpal
    286 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 1:58 AM

Hi

Just wanted to find out if the problem with the Alpha has been fixed yet?

dyashpal

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 2:39 PM

dyashpal:

Hi

Just wanted to find out if the problem with the Alpha has been fixed yet?

dyashpal

LOL  try reading the post above yours.  :)

• remymartin71
    70 Posts
    Mon, Apr 7 2014 5:36 PM

hi wgt!

just make this bertha driver 5 yards longer,or i find its not worth tha money then!

RSS