Forums

Help › Forums

Re: making it easyer for players to get better clubs

Thu, Nov 25 2010 6:33 PM (136 replies)
  • spittz
    7 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 10:05 AM

like most of the player that play we cant do much with the clubs that are available to us without buying them. with that said alot of us cant aford to put money into games and would like to see more and better clubs available to us by earning them when we leaval up or a game points system where we can purchas clubs with the points we earn for acheaving goals on the course such as consecutive fairway hits green hits pars birdies eagles winning a match against an opponent thank you spittz. i love this game its just too hard to get anywhere with what is given.

• spittz
    7 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 5:11 PM

does anyone agree with me on this subject

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 6:34 PM

spittz:

does anyone agree with me on this subject

WGT has to make money somehow. If not this way how else?

As the bumper sticker says. "Ass, gas or grass"...Nobody rides for free.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 6:41 PM

spittz:
    and better clubs available to us by earning them when we

maybe you could paint your way in

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 7:09 PM

Do surveys till you think you will go CRAZZZZY!!!

• JoeOSullivan
    2 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 7:23 PM

I agree if enough time is put in should be enough to take something out

• Pronto6975
    66 Posts
    Thu, Nov 18 2010 1:01 AM

I  Agree with  Spittz ,  what  the  use  of  have a  higher  Levels if  you havent got enough Credits   to Purchase equipement , especially with  Lower  Tier  Members with  high levels ,

• spittz
    7 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 10:07 AM

now how about wgt doing somthing about this

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 4:06 PM

I have no sympathy on this one.

You can buy a decent club set for 20 bucks.

If you cannot afford 20 bucks maybe your time would be better spent somewhere other than the internet..........

by the way.....

how much does your internet cost a month?

Happy hitting

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 4:48 PM

Soulcatcher:

If you cannot afford 20 bucks maybe your time would be better spent somewhere other than the internet..........

by the way.....

how much does your internet cost a month?

how rude. Your logic--poor people cannot play because they use their 20 bucks for more useful things like clothes and food for their kids, insurance and gas for the car, little presents for the kids, and all the other things that us GROWN UPS have to worry about

So then you run off into how much the internet costs. Think mr soulcatcher, the internet is used by the whole family, not only a entertainment factor, but an educational tool for me and the kids. I do not pay for the internet because I want to play WGT, I pay for it so my kids have the same opportunity as your kids, but rich people like you do not have to worry. Your tax cut takes care of all these little things for you, that are big things for me

SHAME

RSS