Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Balls Are Removed from My Equipment

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 22 2015 9:46 AM (9 replies)
  • GolferDadRB
    1,079 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 5:36 AM

I left the game last evening with 3 Nike Black RZN Level 90+ balls equipped.  When I log on this morning I have the Starter balls equipped.

I check my equipment and none of the Nike Blacks are there.  I then went to the Pro Shop and purchase a sleeve of Nike Black RZN Level 90+ balls.  I then go to equip those and they are not there. 

What is going on?

• GolferDadRB
    1,079 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 5:42 AM

Classic!

I log off, clear cache, log back on with a different browser, and go into my equipment.  The 6 Nikes I expected to find are now there to be equipped.

Problem solved?  I don't think so.  Why the merry chase in the first place?  What if I had been in the middle of a round?

• Sikkum
    88 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2015 12:31 AM

You are not alone sir.  Same thing happened to me. I sent a customer request.......clear cache, cookies, history  blah blah blah.......logged in next day and my nike L71's are back.  Another scam to get you to purchase more balls maybe????????

Sikkum

• ScottHope
    10,353 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 6:14 AM
    There's definitely something amiss with the ball inventory. Take my last MP game today for example.

The top picture shows the number of Callaways I had before I started the game and after I finished,  (but I didn't use that ball in the game). The middle picture shows that same ball whilst in the game, but now the quantity has gone up to four. The bottom picture shows my opponents ball and quantity that he had. It would appear that as his ball type was the same as one of mine, the quantity of that ball in my inventory, increased.
  • nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 6:18 AM

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 5:59 AM

Scott, u have only 7 types of ball  !!!

I have over 40.

• ScottHope
    10,353 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 6:16 AM
    Hehe, you mentioned that before recently 1i. I play badly enough as it is without trying to work out how to configure humptydozen different ball types.  : )
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 6:48 AM

Sikkum:
    You are not alone sir.  Same thing happened to me.

same here,   I logged out and logged back in and they were back.   After an alt/shot match, it showed no golf ball in the ball spot and gave me the pop up warning that my bag was not complete.   That's when I noticed that the L90 blacks didn't even show in inventory.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 6:50 AM

oneeyedjohn:

Scott, u have only 7 types of ball  !!!

I have over 40.

LOL  43  here  ;-)   But one of those are the unlimited.

• ScottHope
    10,353 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2015 9:46 AM
    My ball inventory is still being affected by other players ball quantities in multiplayer games, I've never had this many in my WGT career, nor am I ever likely to, (might be nice tho').
    Would've been 78 had the man with the overloaded sack not lost one in the burn on his drive at St. Andies 1st.  : )
RSS