Forums

Help › Forums

Step right up for your chance to win a sleeve...

Fri, Sep 11 2015 7:58 AM (8 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2015 2:32 PM

Click yes below to see if you win, if not click no to try again.  

Did you win?

YES       NO

Fine print, only one sleeve available to win.  But there can be no winner.  ;-)

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2015 3:38 PM

hpurey:
    Fine print, only one sleeve available to win.  But there can be no winner.  ;-)

I see, just like one of those survey thingies, lol.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2015 4:28 PM

Hazen's bored.  :-D

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2015 6:55 PM

YankeeJim:

Hazen's bored.  :-D

Was a super slow day working at the college today and the worst part was the internet wasn't working.  So I had time to let my mind wander a bit and someone was talking about the games at carnivals that are damn near impossible to win lol.

Pres Obama will be speaking at my campus tomorrow so I think they were working on security stuff all day.  He was on campus a few years ago and I seem to recall similar issues.   

They asked me to say the Pledge of Allegiance before finding out about the Pres being there.  I said no the first time and when they asked again after informing us of the Presidents presence, I gave a resounding NO lol.  I should have known when they said I'd need a security clearance to do it.  

Think I'll call in sick just to avoid all of the added security on campus lol.  Of all colleges in Michigan, pretty big universities even, he decides to come to the community college I work at.   

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2015 8:21 PM

Odd, say's I won 7 sleeves, 5 is enough......

Effer!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2015 6:59 AM

hpurey:
    Pres Obama will be speaking at my campus tomorrow so I think they were working on security stuff all day.  He was on campus a few years ago and I seem to recall similar issues.   

Hey Hazen!

I hear you met the President on Wednesday, tell us the story.  What'd he say?

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2015 7:31 AM

andyson:
    I hear you met the President on Wednesday, tell us the story.  What'd he say?

LOL,  conveniently I knew ahead of time that I was going to be sick on that day.  :)

Well, it was the last official golf league day for me and my team "Hazed and confused" as we named it, were in a tie for first place and I wanted to get a quick 9 hole warm up in with some of the other guys in the league.  Gonna take something a bit more special for me to miss out on golf league Wednesday.  HEHEHEHE.

As for what he said,  Found here.

“This is one of the best and most innovative colleges in the country,” President Barack Obama told a standing-room only crowd and small army of national media at the Sports and Expo Center on Sept. 9. “It’s a great community college and that’s the reason I came back to Macomb (to propose) free community college for responsible students.”

What didn't make the college website was how he finished with WGT needs Yellow Nikes and Pink Callaways.   ;-)

Btw, I may have caused that lump on his head. I'd have to check how that nike ball was marked.  LOL

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2015 7:51 AM

hpurey:
    Btw, I may have caused that lump on his head. I'd have to check how that nike ball was marked.

Ya shoulda yelled Heads Up!  ;o)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2015 7:58 AM

andyson:
    Ya shoulda yelled Heads Up!  ;o)

LOL!   Or I should have yelled Fore before it hit him not after.  ;-)

RSS