Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Has anyone played Sunshine705?

Mon, May 9 2011 10:27 AM (51 replies)
  • ChrisBurgess
    4 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2011 8:34 PM

Played xxxxxxxx tonight in match play for credits and after 5 holes with this pro 73, level 80+ the match was over.  Checking through his history this person has not lost a match.  How could someone be this good over a period of time?

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2011 8:43 PM

One it is against the rules to call out a player in the forums.   Secondly, this player has lost. If you were checking player history, it only shows matches won.  Check a players match player record under stats before you engage in an MPC.

Cheers,

b0gey

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2011 9:02 PM

ChrisBurgess:
     How could someone be this good over a period of time?

Great luck?

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 2:11 AM

Please take out the name, thats against the forum rules!

His real matchplay record is: 389:178, which is 68.6% winning. Not even close to winning everything. Look @ b0geys answer to see your probable mistake.

Cheers

• snowieman
    87 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 4:39 AM

cheat?

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 7:13 AM

Seems the guy beat you hands down fair & square.

Having checked the guys stats....he's played a lot of matches.....won a lot...lost a lot.

tbe

• snowieman
    87 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 11:58 AM

last time i played this person it was a female player, still a cheat though

• mrsancho
    253 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2011 2:46 PM

snowieman:
    still a cheat though

YUP! Ive reported it/her! no response  from WGT though! :(

• SunShine705
    31 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 9:27 AM

Why you reported about me, like other person said im only about 68% chance of winning, all i do is play match alt and blitze, don't have the patients for playing regular game, when ppl quit all the time etc... in match play ppl don't quit and they give me their best game, so good chance i won't be moving up anywhere, oh ps. im a tour pro now, just shot 6 under in my country club tournament.... but again mostly leave the tournaments to my members....P.SS  im a girl, and pls leave me alone, or meat me on match play, one more thing, i HATE TOURNAMENT GREENS, pretty much refuse to play on em, also how can you cheat, you still have to know how two hit the meter at right spot, and seems im doing pretty good at it, just leave me alone.... geeeze

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 2:01 PM

This person (^^^ see above ^^^) is what is known as a sandbagger .. (and one that can't spell either .. it's meet not meat).    

It's not her fault she's a sandbagger ... she is playing by the rules that WGT has laid out.   She doesn't like stroke play games (except the 230 she's played ) so she shy's away from them.    There is nothing at all wrong with that.    

This gives her and others like her a huge advantage as they play with the same equipment and same experience as others who do elect to play stroke play and advance in tiers ..... but the sandbagger gets to play from the closer tee boxes.

Warning ---- do not play for credits ---- in this case 68% of the time you will lose.  

If WGT ever decides to count Match Play wins in their formula for tiers .... Sandbagging will become as extinct as the Dinosaur.    

Until then ... i wish those players luck.    

RSS