Sat, Aug 16 2014 11:52 AM (23 replies)
  • Karwelis
    578 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 10:29 AM

WGTicon:

wgt, why do you do this?

I HAVE NO OPTION TO SHUT OFF THE DAMN THING

hi

you have to scroll down via a bar on the right. it's the lowest option.

-wgticon

what bar on what right side,,,,,,,,,,,this stupid thing cost me balls and im not happy

• RyjaTybas
    5,150 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 11:04 AM

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 12:46 PM

Karwelis:

WGTicon:

wgt, why do you do this?

I HAVE NO OPTION TO SHUT OFF THE DAMN THING

hi

you have to scroll down via a bar on the right. it's the lowest option.

-wgticon

what bar on what right side,,,,,,,,,,,this stupid thing cost me balls and im not happy

hi

scroll that all the way down.

• HDBanger
    348 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 12:54 PM

Yeh it is silly to pay for putter pal more than one time, or at all after this free promo..  Once the putter pal is visable on your screen, get the masking tape out, put a piece on your monitor bezel the same size as the putter pal. Now mark the lines on it with a pen, and write the %'s on it.. Putter pal for life, free.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 1:20 PM

Some of the people in these Putter-Pal threads sound ungrateful. WGT tries to do an act of kindness and all everyone can do is complain about it.

If you don't want the Putter-Pal, just simply ask how to remove it and play on.

The saying, "You can't please all the people all the time" never rang more true.

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 1:26 PM

Richard4168:
    The saying, "You can't please all the people all the time" never rang more true.
    I just keep going back to the (probably) hundreds of threads asking if they can have more increments on the meter to help them gauge the power better.... Well they got what they wished for....  LMAO

• itsttime
    2 Posts
    Sat, May 3 2014 6:11 PM

I don't have the option to shut it off either.  Didn't ask for it and it's caused me to hit 11+ games.  I have menu, I have option but there is NO OPTION for this stupid thing.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sun, May 4 2014 11:59 AM

itsttime:

I don't have the option to shut it off either.  

Every player has the option to turn it off.

On the Game Client Main page click on Menu > Game Settings.On the next screen scroll down or go to the right of the page and use the slider bar.

Near the bottom you will find Putter Pall On Off - select Off.

OR

Once you have started a game Click on Menu > Options to access the same page

As an example and to show the slider on the right side, but you scroll down further to see the Putter Pal options:

• ScottHope
    10,362 Posts
    Tue, May 6 2014 1:44 AM

As so many people have problems with that scroll bar (me included when I first discovered the options), would it not be possible for WGT to make it a little fatter so it stood out more?

↓↓  EDIT : Thanks Steven, if anyone doesn't get it now, with all the info in this thread, then I don't know what to do.....  ↓↓

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Tue, May 6 2014 2:28 AM

Nice job Scott...very simple steps

I shut off both my putter and shot pal....as well as the HIO options....as well as the WGT instructions tab.....and after the last update...the "Swing Circle"

~Steven~

RSS