Forums

Help › Forums

Re: rigged game post

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 25 2012 3:58 PM (6 replies)
  • pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 1:39 PM

WGT- have you removed the thread about rigged game?if so why?.It seems to have disappeared from my discussions list as well as the active threads list.If this is so,why.You should remove the foul mouthed moron's account not the post,as you could see it was getting a lot of interest.My apologies if i am wrong, but i think that the good people on this site deserve better and you should remove these foul mouthed players from your game.

thanks

pdx

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 2:36 PM

yes, I can't see it either!

... anyway the guy insulted everyone that responded so I don't care.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 2:51 PM

jvr86:

yes, I can't see it either!

... anyway the guy insulted everyone that responded so I don't care.

He will probably pop up later for more foul mouthed insults about you,me ,wgt,and every one else.All because he can't play very well.

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 3:38 PM

Guess you are talking about this one.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/98470.aspx

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 3:42 PM

SOYEL1:

Guess you are talking about this one.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/98470.aspx

Lol funny, thats another one, an old one! lol I made some comments there too haha.

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 3:46 PM

It's not that old, in fact is less than two weeks old, so I guessed he was referring to that one. Was there another thread about rigged games? I have counted about 6 or more asking about WGT Nation....

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 3:58 PM

SOYEL1:

It's not that old, in fact is less than two weeks old, so I guessed he was referring to that one. Was there another thread about rigged games? I have counted about 6 or more asking about WGT Nation....

My apologies If your misunderstood me, or I wasn't clear of my thoughts :)  I said funny because is the same guy the creator of both threads. The one we were talking was a 2 days one.

RSS