Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ready Gos

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 23 2010 2:22 AM (8 replies)
  • imcoola
    228 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2010 12:50 PM
    Hey there, I got a question and a suggestion in one phrase. Why do I have to wait until a Ready Go Tournament is paid out until I can enter a new one on the same holes? I don't care about how long my credits take until they get added. But I'd like to play more than just one Ready Go on my favorite nine holes a day. Like it is now I can only play 1 Ready Go at my 2 favourite 9 holes per day because some guys don't play there round. Well let them wait 11 hours to play there round but please allow me to play another Ready Go on the same course. regards
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2010 12:59 PM

Hi coola,

We space the ready go's out so that everyone has a decent chance of winning, but more specifically so the best players aren't winning every time.  Without a time restriction it's very possible you could be playing against the top players on the site each & every time you hit the course.  The time restriction between events lessens the chance that you'll be in the same tournament as the sub 60 masters.

• imcoola
    228 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2010 1:05 PM
    ah okay I see the point. thank you for the answer. Now I see that it is much better the way it is right now;). regards
  • GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 7:01 PM

Fair enough Niv,

All the same you must surely be aware that probably only 1 out of 20ish RG's actually finishes early with 50 players having played their games.

For whatever reason there is always 1 or 2 that don't play and the rest of us just have to wait for the 12 hours to elapse before our favorite 9's become available again.

You have no control over people that renag on their games (again for whatever reason?) but could the 12 hours be shortened to 6?

Nobody should miss out then as there is always a RG that they can play as and when they are ready:)

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 4:13 AM

Under the current format you can play 7 RG's a day.

Believe me when I say that you do not want them to reduce the time on these.

If they did the top tier guys would have the opportunity to enter and win more RG's (you don't want that).

Happy hitting.

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 4:48 AM

Personal choice here I suppose, but I for one would be quite happy to play more than one Ready Go on my favorite course per day.

Golf is a game where you compete against the course and the conditions, no player (top tier or not) is immune to missing shots at times if they are in fact playing honestly.

Good competition is what makes us mere mortals better golfers.

I say "Bring on the 6 hour Ready Go's"

• murducas
    65 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2010 3:52 PM

i have tried to enter ready gos for weeks but when i click one and to the right the window appears saying enter now, leader-board etc. the enter now button is dead it never works will not let me enter. i play match play for money and cc tourneys the whole time

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2010 3:58 PM

murducas:

i have tried to enter ready gos for weeks but when i click one and to the right the window appears saying enter now, leader-board etc. the enter now button is dead it never works will not let me enter. i play match play for money and cc tourneys the whole time

To enter Ready Go's you need to click the PLAY NOW link at left, then Tournaments, Ready Go's:)

The enter now link hasn't worked since I've been playing.

Hope this helps:)

• showtime73
    114 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 2:22 AM

y is my ready go activity all jacked up..any 1 no..says my place 3 diff. times after tourney ended..says i came in 1st..then finished 1st,then came in 1 place..everything is correct but what it says in activity..thanks

RSS