Help › Forums

Re: buying credits

Thu, May 3 2012 9:04 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 7:57 PM

DannyPhan:

Jeeze you'd think after playing his other account for 4 months or so he would know that!!!!

Bhahahahaha That's too funny.

• JSilvy99
    5 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2012 6:25 AM

I'm really sorry to say that nothing is working.  I have tried using shilft button, using a different browser, rebooting computer.  I cant try to buy any equipment again since I dont have the credits. 

Once again, I have purchased credits and tried to buy goods.  I have not recieved the goods, (driver and balls) and credits were deducted from my account.  I have spent $10.  Please refund!! I will continue to enjoy your game using starter equipment.  If you have a remedy to solve the problem I will gladly work with you.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2012 9:04 AM

JSilvy99:

I'm really sorry to say that nothing is working.  I have tried using shilft button, using a different browser, rebooting computer.  I cant try to buy any equipment again since I dont have the credits. 

Once again, I have purchased credits and tried to buy goods.  I have not recieved the goods, (driver and balls) and credits were deducted from my account.  I have spent $10.  Please refund!! I will continue to enjoy your game using starter equipment.  If you have a remedy to solve the problem I will gladly work with you.

hi

please email us at members@worldgolftour.com and we can further look into this for you.

-wgticon

• PAGES
RSS