Forums

Help › Forums

buying credits

Thu, May 3 2012 9:04 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JSilvy99
    5 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 6:59 AM

I have purchaed credits, bought equipment.  It has not registered and I find myself still with all starter clubs.  When I "update equipment" nothing happens.  Can someone help please???

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 9:09 AM

hi

are you saying that when you look in your bag, select club you want to upgrade with newly bought one and then scroll left or right, those clubs are not shown?

-wgticon

• JSilvy99
    5 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 10:08 AM

no, it offers me to upgrade but upgrade button is not highlighted so I cant click on it.  No response

• JSilvy99
    5 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 10:13 AM

when I click on "Forum" to write customer service, nothing happens

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 12:23 PM

hi

I think i follow it. can you try using another browser and then tell me if it worked or not.

you can also try clearing cookies/temp files for both flash and browser and trying again.

-wgticon

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 12:30 PM

Hold your shift key down when clicking on that support link. Hope that helps.

• JSilvy99
    5 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 2:36 PM

when I try to change equipment, the "SAVE CHANGES" button will not allow me to click. A;though the "CANCEL" works fine. I'm trying it on Explorer

besides, I dont think it can be the browser since your system has taken credits for purchased products but not given me the product. I really enjoy the game but cant improve my game if I cant improve my equipment.

I hope you understand my situation. If this cant be fixed I will be asking for a refund of the $10 spent

Appreciate your assistance

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 4:08 PM

JSilvy99:

when I try to change equipment, the "SAVE CHANGES" button will not allow me to click. A;though the "CANCEL" works fine. I'm trying it on Explorer

besides, I dont think it can be the browser since your system has taken credits for purchased products but not given me the product. I really enjoy the game but cant improve my game if I cant improve my equipment.

I hope you understand my situation. If this cant be fixed I will be asking for a refund of the $10 spent

Appreciate your assistance

Hi

Please try another browser and let us know how that worked for you.

-wgticon

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 5:53 PM

Jeeze you'd think after playing his other account for 4 months or so he would know that!!!!

• PAGES
RSS