Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Driving range

Wed, Sep 8 2010 3:15 PM (4 replies)
  • dude321
    2 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2010 3:05 PM

I think they should add a driving range so you go and practice driving  with different wind speeds. Also maybe some putting practice area where you can just focus on your putting. Even with out this stuff the game is great

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2010 4:20 PM

Hey dude,

A driving range and putting green are on the top of our Player Suggestion List.  In the meantime you can use practice rounds to practice any and every type of shot, including putts.  You get a 10 or 11 shot limit per hole, so if you miss a putt just whack it to another portion of the green (or off the green) and try again.  Don't worry about your rating or stats because nothing is tracked in a practice round.

Glad you're enjoying yourself and let us know if there's anything you need. =)

• Jccsport
    1 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2010 11:58 AM

I toally agree with Dude... a driving range and a putting green a must.  I just started on WGT but am not new to golf programs.  I have played  & beaten Tiger several times in his championship golf programs, but have a very difficult time putting on WGT. 

Another option you might look at is during a practice round, but to be able to try the same shot while allowing an unlimited shot choosing different clubs, spin... wind

jccsport

• PoshToffee
    1 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 9:35 AM

Personally i think a driving range and different styles of putting greens would be great to practice. Also, wouldn't it be a good idea if we could test out ALL of the clubs on these ranges before we part with our money for the real courses? Just a thought

• jlewer
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 3:15 PM

I strongly agree that there should be a driving range to practice various shots including bunker and chip shots as well as putting.

RSS