Help › Forums

Re: HELP - credits not received

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 11 2012 10:43 PM (5 replies)
  • dopasoman
    122 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 10:45 AM

Hello,

I did one of the offers for 100 credits and never received those credits. It's for joining Swagbucks. Here is a copy of the email I received back from their support concerning this;

Hi Steve, 

Thank you for your email. I do apologize for the trouble. I manually verified the email address on your account for you. Unfortunately we have no access to the 'credit' from other websites. We can only assist you with the Swag Bucks side of things. I would suggest that you try and contact their customer support. Just so you are aware, it can take a few days for the credit to show up from these offers.
    Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Thank you again for your continued support of Swagbucks. We look forward to helping you enjoy your experience with us.

Regards, 

Kovi
    Member Relations Liaison 
    www.swagbucks.com

Your case number is: 00391913 

Can you please give me  the 100 credits I should have received for joining.

Thank you, Steve
  • dopasoman
    122 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 10:59 AM

Why hasn't anyone responded to this message?

dopasoman:

Hello,

I did one of the offers for 100 credits and never received those credits. It's for joining Swagbucks. Here is a copy of the email I received back from their support concerning this;

Hi Steve, 

Thank you for your email. I do apologize for the trouble. I manually verified the email address on your account for you. Unfortunately we have no access to the 'credit' from other websites. We can only assist you with the Swag Bucks side of things. I would suggest that you try and contact their customer support. Just so you are aware, it can take a few days for the credit to show up from these offers.
    Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Thank you again for your continued support of Swagbucks. We look forward to helping you enjoy your experience with us.

Regards, 

Kovi
    Member Relations Liaison 
    www.swagbucks.com

Your case number is: 00391913 

Can you please give me  the 100 credits I should have received for joining.

Thank you, Steve

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 11:14 AM

You need to click on the Support button on the offers page and fill out the form. If no joy there within a few days then e-mail members@worldgolftour.com

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 12:00 PM

If you go to the OFFERS PAGE, click on SUPPORT, a page pops up with all the offers you have either completed or checked out. Find the one for SWABUCKS and hit the button by the side of it, CONTACT US. Fill in the form and hit SEND.

Swagbucks has nothing to do with the credits, its all up to TRIALPAY.

Hope this helps.

Mel

• dopasoman
    122 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 1:04 PM

I tried that first... the Swagbucks offer isn't even showing up there for some reason?  Sounds like I'm screwed in this deal because of some glitch in trialpay's software.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 10:43 PM

That happened to me with the Netflix offer as well as a  few others I cant remember.  I didnt even bother following up after the first 2 times because nothing was done other then an apologetic letter :( 

RSS