Forums

Help › Forums

Re: video advertisements

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 16 2012 3:55 PM (5 replies)
  • Elrod99
    4 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 7:29 AM

Why am I subjected to advertisements I have absolutely no interest in? It not only makes playing less than enjoyable, but also slower. The slower the play the less money spent. Each time a video starts, I mute the sound and minimize the screen. The next thirty seconds are spent viewing my profile page. I will not be forced to watch something not of my own choosing. Also, this type of marketing has a very negative impact on the products and services I will spend my money on.  Enjoyment is why I began playing this game. Lately though, due to the frequent video advertisements, I am finding it far less than fun. 

ps: Having eaten Kellogg's Mini Wheats for many many years, I can assure you I will never purchase another box. These constant bombardment tactics are irritating to the point I become deliberate in my avoidance of that which is being forced on me. I would find it hard to believe there are no others who share this view.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 11:06 AM

As a business man IMO Its great marketing.

Search the forum for help on minmizing your pain, there are a gazzillion threads on the subject.

• Mclyde
    4 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 11:14 AM
    I must say I agree with you but like they say someone's got to pay the bill lol .
  • Elrod99
    4 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 11:32 AM

..........nor do I wish to waste more time searching for ways to " minimize my pain". When credits are used up, I'm finished.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 3:43 PM

DLTDHYITAOTWOTD

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 3:55 PM

Sorry to hear your gonna quit because of such minor issues . Hope you change your mind.

Oh well I guess you cant please everyone all of the time :(

RSS