Forums

Help › Forums

"SURVEY ISSUES"...................again!

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 22 2012 10:03 PM (0 replies)
  • BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 10:03 PM

I really don't mind taking "surveys" to pick up WGT credits.  But, I have a couple of problems with this "concept".......many that I begin (disqualify me)...after 2 or 3 questions.  AND normally, there are ONLY 5 or 6 total SURVEYS that are offered to me on my Profile.

So.....then, I go to the TV ADs....and watch them.  OK, there are (7) of these ADs to watch each day.,,,,,which is, what, approx. 210 WGT credits per MONTH.  Sure can't buy much in the Pro Shop with 210 credits.  AND, if there are so FEW "surveys" being offered......you're pretty much forced to spend CASH.....when you need additonal balls OR feel you need to "upgrade" any of your clubs.  I STILL have to LAUGH at myself for paying money (or using credits) to buy...."virtual balls & golf equipment"....well, really, AIR......lol.  It's sort of like people in restaurants who pay $10.00 for bottled water...geezzzz.

One of my friends recently achieved "LEGEND TIER".  He said in his quest to become a LEGEND.....he used a total of 72,000 WGT credits (he kept track).  So.....doing the math here.  If 10,000 WGT credits cost $100.00.  And IF my friend spent CASH for all of his WGT credits (and I know he didn't).....that would come to $720.00 for him to make it from HACK to LEGEND..........plus, that does NOT include the over 1,600 "ranked rounds" of WGT golf he played.  Most of the LEGEND profiles I've seen on here...show that they have logged in between 1,500 & 3,000 "ranked rounds".  One other LEGEND friend told me he played 1,550 "ranked rounds" PLUS at least 1,500 "practice rounds"......NOW, imagine ALL of the balls that were needed.......Wow.  And, I just happend to believe that that figure of $720.00 to make it to LEGEND.......is a very "conservative" figure.

Well.....AGAIN, the SURVEY situation is pretty LAME, if you ask me.  There also have been times when I just didn't receive my WGT credits...though, a Rep. from the "Peanuts marketing group" was great to me...responding to my e-mail about credits I didn't get...and he made sure I got ALL of my earned WGT credits that same day. 

I have ONLY done the "OFFERS" 3 times.....though once was a $6.17 purchase of a domain name at GoDaddy.com (for 2,500 WGT credits). 

SUGGESTION........WHY doesn't WGT come up with some additonal ways for WGT members to "earn WGT credits"???  And....it would be FANTASTIC, if WGT would put CALLAWAY and/or NIKE balls on SALE more often.....and/or give BALLS away as AWARDS.  In the 4+ months I've been a WGT member....I've seen the amount of ADs on this site INCREASE.....big time.

Hey.......just comments and suggestions.....I'm really ENJOYING this WGT golf site...and pretty much find myself on it, playing golf, every day!

OK....I'm done.

Bob

RSS