Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Trial Pay; Surveys,The MAD GOLFER

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 7 2012 8:34 PM (6 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 7:34 PM

I was trying to get some FREE points today, when I stumbled upon the strangest survey. They the survey company wanted to do a survey with my web cam on.What kind of kinky s8it is this? The opportunity to do this survey, was listed 4 out of 5 times. When I responded no, I was disqualified .So be careful because this seems to be totally wrong. Seeeeeee Yaaaaaaaaaa.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 6:37 AM

I agree. It's the strangest one I've ever seen. I said yes the first time just to see  where it led. I bailed when I found that they were serious.

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 12:26 PM

I tried it twice and was disqualified. There have been a lot of them I click on and I am disqualified right of the bat or the survey is closed. Getting credits with the surveys has become much more difficult. You only get half the credits for the same surveys now. 100-200 credits just is not enough to take a chance on getting asked 20 questions over and over till you land one. And no telling what the outcome may be to that. I just stick to the Peanut ones and hope for the best.

• Oafmaheed
    8 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 1:07 PM

surveys are a joke now, i used to make a lot of credits before now, i see what gator is saying, is it worth 100 credits for your life story? i think watching videos make enough credits for me at the moment as i only need nike balls just now. when i get to level 90 and need the r11's then i will try the surveys again.  GGTTH!

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 5:33 PM

Went to complete this because it said free but once you start it a purchase must be made. What a crock!
    EarnRewardz - Qualify for an iPad 3

Free Register using valid contact details. No purchase required.(Credits in 30 minutes)

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2012 5:45 PM

Becareful of that one. the Earn Rewardz win free i Pad3 , I tried it , and was blocked by my AVG. I t was listed as a Facebook scam Exploit ( Type1926) whatever that means. Tried it twice, with the same block and message. So DONT GO THERE MAY BE VIRUAL.

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 8:34 PM

wow!!! I thought maybe wgt had improved on the free credit surveys and all the other offers they have added. After spending over 2 hours and completing 5 rgistrations and recieving 0 CREDITS. I remember why I left this game to the "in men" on here lol! Check back in a few morer weeks or of I get bored.

RSS