Forums

Help › Forums

Re: you shouldn't have

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 25 2012 6:50 PM (3 replies)
  • k3v1np
    23 Posts
    Thu, May 24 2012 10:59 PM

why come out with a new course when we want to play full rounds or match play 's on pebble beach / pinehurst  . GIVE US PEBBLE BEACH / WE WANT PEBBLE BEACH

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 12:37 AM

its coming.....in 2019. ;)

• k3v1np
    23 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 6:44 PM

WHAT EVER, get me working for you guys and you have it much sooner, used a course architect 4b and made a couple courses for an old school tiger woods game. The architect was complex and only for the pc version, not console. Could place each tree individuality , morph every aspect, even take pictures of trees or what ever, edit them and install them into the game, render it and test each hole b4 moving on to the next, was for like, uhhh TigerWoods96 if i remember correctly, maybe 99.  Took a week b4 i had all the tools down, and used all aspects of the architect, rather enjoyed it, just as mush as playing the game, devoted my self to it lets say and was able to upload the courses for other online users to download and play on.

Shouldn't take that long. You need people dedicated. Hope you get someone with an attitude like mine, SOON. People pay to play this game and we shouldn't have to wait that long and why have it there for players to see and not play on, not cool, STEP IT UP,

Hopefully your some one of importance in the WGT and can get your employees on it, PRONTO.

dedicated here, 

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 6:50 PM

That TW Course Architect was awesome. I played many a great Fantasy courses on it.

RSS