Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Avatars

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 4 2012 12:00 AM (4 replies)
  • TRich43
    2 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2012 12:40 PM

I can't believe you don;t offer Bald or Grey avatars I was never that dark haired

• doran908
    288 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 11:25 AM

I CANT BELIEVE NEARLY ALL WOMEN AVATARS WEAR CAPS AND VERY FEW MENS HAVE THEM.........

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 3:51 PM

WGT only allows men on here to wear caps if they sign legal documents claiming they'll never wear the cap in a restaurant.

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 4:44 PM

Ok, I don't wanna start a new thread to ask this dumb question. I'll just hope someone reads it and gives an answer. Here it goes: Every time I get a good shot, I save it... but there is a tab that says WGT COMMUNITY with a section for Replays.... I have a few HIO and many Eagles. So When I save them, I go there and check if they made it to the top.... keep coming back from time to time...... until I desist... I never see them there!!! It's just a curiosity, why does this happen? Are they updated monthly, weekly, or every time they have a down time? LOL. Thanks for the answers in advance.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 12:00 AM

I think the replays are changed twice a day. I've had a few on there but I think they are just chosen at random.

RSS