Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Surveys and Ads and Offers oh my......

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 30 2012 12:19 PM (4 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, May 30 2012 10:01 AM

Please WGT I hardly ever qualify for any of those surveys . Well at least Ill spend 5 - 10 mins trying to do one only to receive 0 credits. The ads are now not working other then the carousel ads. And the offers well quite frankly some of them are too expensive lately for me.

How are we going to get more views now with the current situation ?

Is the WGT going to fix the apparent problem . If in fact it is a problem.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 views a day aint gonna cut it for me.

• maruschak
    572 Posts
    Wed, May 30 2012 10:15 AM

You're not alone,..I find that 99.9% of the surveys are virtually impossible to complete. For the heck of it....one in particular had 5 choices ,.....selecting the wrong one automatically disqualifies you,...well I went back and systematically checked each one........and guess what..no matter which one I chose...."no cigar!"

One in particular, offers the question...which country is on the southern border of the US?..Of course the answer is Mexico,...select Mexico,..and you are disqualified!  Now really WGT,....do you think you're dealing with complete idiots???

Many play this game, but I'm guessing "few" have anything good to say as to how the site is run,....shame on you,.....and I' suppose shame on ME for being here!!

• SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Wed, May 30 2012 10:26 AM

I posted a similar complaint in the BUG LOG about  4 days ago..  But have yet to here anything back on the subject???

Our cries of frustration are going unheard my friend.

Ox

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, May 30 2012 11:07 AM

I still do one a day to keep me in balls. Plus the vids of course.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, May 30 2012 12:19 PM

Yeah I noticed one time it asked me what Great Britain was. I knew I should have picked City LMFAO. I got DQed for being smarter then a 1st grader . 

It seems like a sales ploy to me. Thats based on the assumption of course. No reaction or comment or fix from WGT almost confirms it. 

RSS