Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Green Punch shot

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 2 2012 1:29 PM (4 replies)
  • dandaley
    83 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 8:07 PM

Since last update I have been unable to put backspin on the green punch shot.    WHY!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 8:29 PM

This may be the reason why.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 9:21 PM

Darn I thought there was a new drink out  called Green Punch Shot . Oh well. Im kinda of wondering why there was ever a way to put BS on a punch shot in the first place? Makes no sense to be able to put BS on a punch shot nor does it make sense to execute a punch shot on the green for that matter .

That shot shouldnt even be in the setup when your on the green. Chip Pitch and putt is enough no?

Im glad they took BS away for that type of shot on the green because thats just not real at all.

• dandaley
    83 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 12:59 PM

Thank You, Richard I was not aware they had done this.

PJC, you are entitled your opinion, my is I do NOT like the shot to be taken away, 

I played real golf the other day had a FEW bucks on the line, bad putt read, I pulled out my lob wedge took an 18inch divot out of the green, had full backspin on the ball and stopped it 3 inches from the hole, then putted for the win.

I vote to bring it back, why take a shot away from a "virtual game". 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 1:29 PM

dandaley:

Thank You, Richard I was not aware they had done this.

PJC, you are entitled your opinion, my is I do NOT like the shot to be taken away, 

I played real golf the other day had a FEW bucks on the line, bad putt read, I pulled out my lob wedge took an 18inch divot out of the green, had full backspin on the ball and stopped it 3 inches from the hole, then putted for the win.

I vote to bring it back, why take a shot away from a "virtual game". 

, its virtuel  ,so  both side here have their merit ,  my question to you ,no offence  given to you Dandaly   ,   would you have more satisfaction putting a 50 feet  verry difficult putt, or  wedging on the green a difficult   putt   for 50 feet .   

RSS