Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Failing to Get Past Ladies Tee on Drive

Sun, Jun 3 2012 6:11 AM (7 replies)
  • Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 9:55 AM

There's an unwritten rule in golf that if you fail to hit your drive past the ladies tee you have to ..... get your.......ahem....out....You know what I mean.  

Happens at social golf level but never seen Tiger do it (not on the course anyway).

This could be a fun addition to WGT, especially if the Beta animation is up to it and maybe could spawn a new Award?

Thoughts?

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 10:19 AM

I know a Legend who mistook the ladies tees for the green. It took him 3 shots to reach it from the back tees:~))

Mel

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 10:49 AM

Lmorgan007:

There's an unwritten rule in golf that if you fail to hit your drive past the ladies tee you have to ..... get your.......ahem....out....You know what I mean.  

Thoughts?

What goes on in Ayrshire, should stay in Ayrshire :)

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 10:57 AM

tiffer67:

Lmorgan007:

Thoughts?

What goes on in Ayrshire, should stay in Ayrshire :)

this is very true,it happened to me in buckinghamshire.Cocked up tee shot then promptly dropped them on the tee,you should of seen there faces.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 11:01 AM

I had a course marshal raise holy hell with me over the PA system about teeing off from the women's tee's once. I told him to shut up, it was my 2nd shot. I totally embarrassed him!

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 11:18 AM

SGTBilko:

I had a course marshal raise holy hell with me over the PA system about teeing off from the women's tee's once. I told him to shut up, it was my 2nd shot. I totally embarrassed him!

I've seen you in action on YouTube :-)

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 3:28 AM

Ayrshire's a bit chilly for that isn't it?

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 6:11 AM

yeap that was the same jerk I was dealing with.

RSS