Forums

Help › Forums

Re: credits not given

Wed, Jun 6 2012 11:45 AM (4 replies)
  • dustydad
    78 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 10:16 AM

sirs,

I have not gotten "CREDITS"  after I signed up for getting quotes for auto insurance! How do I get them? This is not the first time, and it was for quite a bit, can't remember the exact amount around 430, I think.  Just don't feel it is fair getting all the calls on insurance and not getting the "CREDITS"

THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME TO GET MY "CREDITS"

DUSTYDAD....DUSTY NOLAN

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 10:15 PM

Use the support link and they will straighten it out. I had that happen to me and followed protocol and was good in less then 1 day.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 1:24 AM

A few people have had this problem with these. Might be worth doing a search.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 4:19 AM

I just received my cr on the insurance quote. Have to go thru all 3 pages. They were instantly applied to my account.

J

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 11:45 AM

dustydad:

sirs,

I have not gotten "CREDITS"  after I signed up for getting quotes for auto insurance! How do I get them? This is not the first time, and it was for quite a bit, can't remember the exact amount around 430, I think.  Just don't feel it is fair getting all the calls on insurance and not getting the "CREDITS"

Sorry to hear you are having trouble redeeming your credits from participating in a survey. If this ever happens to you (or anyone else reading this) be sure to send our support team and email and we will be able to assist you more specifically :)

Stay classy.

-WGTpizza

RSS