Forums

Help › Forums

Re: complaints

Wed, Jun 11 2014 7:32 PM (4 replies)
  • bunjawoman
    10 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 3:45 PM

i am just wondering why when you make a complaint nothing is done about it. i was playing someone who i got along well with and all of a sudden he started making sexual remarks which i found offensive. i reported the player to wgt but they replied just telling me to block him. surely there must be more women players on here who would find this offensive and to be honest i was disappointed that nothing was done. the player is still on here and most or nearly all his friends are women. i wonder how many more females will have to complain about him before anything is done.his remarks really were disgusting and it put me off playing on here.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 11:05 PM

hi

I hear ya, I used to get hit on all the time as well!

Best thing I can recommend is, if it happens again, so take screenshots and email us, so we can document it and warn the person. if that continues, we will look into other solutions.

-wgticon

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 7:21 AM

bunjawoman:

i am just wondering why when you make a complaint nothing is done about it. i was playing someone who i got along well with and all of a sudden he started making sexual remarks which i found offensive. i reported the player to wgt but they replied just telling me to block him. surely there must be more women players on here who would find this offensive and to be honest i was disappointed that nothing was done. the player is still on here and most or nearly all his friends are women. i wonder how many more females will have to complain about him before anything is done.his remarks really were disgusting and it put me off playing on here.

Show me where he is so I can kick his *** .

• Lyrac
    177 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 8:17 AM

someone said he wanted to lie down on top of me the other day so i just beat him by 4 strokes and he shut right up waht with him having no life and probably a small dik and still living with his mum in a rocking chair

• free2402
    31 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 7:32 PM

I read with a smile! i actually just wanted to complain somewhere about the constant connection problems, getting half way through a round to disconnect. Jumping metres that wreck a game and slow loading software. 

I think the issue you have a problem with is not just confined to males harassing women.  I was playing a woman sometime back who came on strong, perhaps she was trying to shock. It worked! Even invited me to go to SKYPE 2 check out her boobs. I didn't, but was amused. Just disconnect and leave them hanging 4 awhile lol. Simple! Move on, the world and its people are multi-demensional, good and bad. Nothing will change that. Technology only magnifies faults that have been here since God was a boy.

RSS