Help › Forums

Re: Hole In One Hot Streak...

Mon, Jun 11 2012 5:10 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Sasa820
    257 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 1:50 PM

Ok, here we go...

Mr. zolthar, thank you so very much... but you know I'm already famous in my own little world and that's more than enough for me. Btw... don't tell them you won that match by 4. ;)

Mr. renniw52, thank you for both things you said... and yes, kiss of death in that tail, for sure.

Mr. srellim234, thank you so very much!

Mr. TWOMINUSONE, 5 of them were in stroke game, one was in match play game (but hey, I got a witness ;) ), that's why it doesn't count (well, it counts in my little world), but it's still not a CCTH or blitz.

Mr. Fatherbrown, thank you as well. It was not in a month though, i think first one was in February.

One more time, thanks to my friend Megan, that posted this (I still think you shouldn't), and to all of you that congratulated me, but... like I said many times before, I think HIO's are just the matter of luck, cause whoever saw me play, damn well knows I don't have that much skills. And math, well... we ain't bestest friends when it comes to golf either.

• Megan22
    2,115 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 5:16 PM

TWOMINUSONE:

Stats only say 5 hole in 1's. If that is what you mean by non CTTH or blitz?

One was in match play...so that is what I mean by "non CTTH or blitz."

Hall of Fame stuff aside...I was proud of my friend and started this thread simply to show that =)

• Aahna
    1,102 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 5:37 PM

I Hit 9 HIO so far in this year, u can watch all of em in my profile and oh yes they r not in ctth or blitz all of em are in Ready Go's.

4 in MPC's if u count em in too :)

Cheers 

J

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 6:10 PM

Aint going to argue folks, Well done Sasa, i believe what is said no problem. Congrats are in order. Its just my nature to have a look when it happens, well done. No offence meant.

• Megan22
    2,115 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 6:25 AM

Aahna:

I Hit 9 HIO so far in this year, u can watch all of em in my profile and oh yes they r not in ctth or blitz all of em are in Ready Go's.

4 in MPC's if u count em in too :)

Cheers 

J

Geez...6 HIO's....9 HIO's....I'm so freakin' jealous lol

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 8:46 AM

Congrats Sasa820,    luck yes ,but we still have to have skills  to  make so many  .....  i am still waiting for luck to hit me  i  need a double eagle ,  that is all i am missing :)

• Sasa820
    257 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 9:32 AM

Thanks guys!

And yes Mr. frappefort, I could use a double eagle myself... I'm just gonna wait for lady Luck to strike again. ;) 

• Sasa820
    257 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 1:15 PM

shoop:

I taught her everything except, her gentle kindness.       ;)

So very true... thank you, Mr. Shoop, you taught me well! ;)

• PAGES
RSS