Forums

Help › Forums

Re: the locked QUITER thread

Fri, Jun 8 2012 5:49 PM (5 replies)
  • srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 12:33 PM

I feel the clarification must be made here.

Before the thread was correctly locked by WGT administration, a certain WGT player edited my post to make it appear that I was calling a certain member a quitter after someone else had made the accusation. If you look at my post you will see that I quoted the OP, pulled stats from the accused' profile and then added the last sentence DEFENDING the accused. I never accused anyone, never made a comment about any of the people who posted. Apparently the person who edited my post to quote it didn't bother to read it.

You may disagree with me but don't start accusing me of something I didn't do by editing and taking things out of context.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 12:38 PM

srellim234:

I feel the clarification must be made here.

Before the thread was correctly locked by WGT administration, a certain WGT player edited my post to make it appear that I was calling a certain member a quitter after someone else had made the accusation. If you look at my post you will see that I quoted the OP, pulled stats from the accused' profile and then added the last sentence DEFENDING the accused. I never accused anyone, never made a comment about any of the people who posted. Apparently the person who edited my post to quote it didn't bother to read it.

You may disagree with me but don't start accusing me of something I didn't do by editing and taking things out of context.

Thank you for the clarification,

Let's all learn from that thread and move on. For future reference, in case a thread gets locked, it's perfectly appropriate to begin the conversation again in a new thread, but of course it will also be subject to moderation.

LIGHTS!

CAMERA!

Quitter thread, take 2

ACTION!

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 12:51 PM

Thanks, WGTpizza, for letting me get that said.

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 1:20 PM

srellim234:

I read this and it REALLY struck a nerve. 

This is sooooo SNEAKY when players/members do this. I have had that happen to me on a couple occasions, (I wont mention by who, they're definitely not worth my time) but typical of this said player / member. Anyway, I am sure anyone concerned or has interest in the matter will know and realize the point YOU were trying to convey. 

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 2:37 PM

overtheedge:

srellim234:

I am the best player on here and I wish someone would edit my thread 

Just playing . Your right though. People are trolls.

At least when I troll I do it nicely :)

Ok I need some Haribos got some?

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 5:49 PM

pjctas0822:

overtheedge:

srellim234:

I am the best player on here and I wish someone would edit my thread 

Just playing . Your right though. People are trolls.

At least when I troll I do it nicely :)

Ok I need some Haribos got some?

LOL.....

RSS