Help › Forums

Re: Golf lessions in German

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 17 2012 6:26 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2012 3:30 PM

c'mon Rzbk .. i even conceded to the fact that maybe i ought to have added in closing that i was jesting .. didn't u agree ? so i conceded ur point .. that not enough ? i even said the same happens to me and i laugh about it .. are we men or mice ?

but i'm not gonna Normal 0 false false false EN-ZA X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 react to enmity in kind .. or mud slinging .. or pre-supposition of intention .. i'd rather give someone my mail address if that is their explicit intention .. which mine was not .. that much was clarified .. 

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2012 9:20 PM
     chris5214:

kmarline21:

next time post somthing funny hows that

"kmar", u oughta take ur hostility for a walk son ..

chris5214:

c'mon Rzbk .. i even conceded to the fact that maybe i ought to have added in closing that i was jesting .. didn't u agree ? so i conceded ur point .. that not enough ? i even said the same happens to me and i laugh about it .. are we men or mice ?

but i'm not gonna Normal 0 false false false EN-ZA X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 react to enmity in kind .. or mud slinging .. or pre-supposition of intention .. i'd rather give someone my mail address if that is their explicit intention .. which mine was not .. that much was clarified .. 

c'mon chris,

I was finished until it seems you just could not resist one last zinger.

Was it absolutely necessary to tell kmar to take his hostility for a walk? To me his comment was much funnier than anything I've seen on this post.

You did not concede my point in the least. My point was and is very simple. It's time to stop the browbeating and harassment of people posting. Far too many people rue the day they posted and swear they will never participate again.

I have seen enough of your "jesting" to discount your words as they were spoken.

I believe I saw a thread listed concerning jokes. Maybe that is the proper venue for this 'jesting'.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 6:26 AM

Rzbk, i believe my reaction to your input was civilized in that i suggested a difinitive closing to a post .. which to my understanding is "point conceded" .. & i believe the OP reacted in a manner that indicated that no offense was taken ..

i have made plenty of tongue-in-cheek remarks on various other threads which was taken with a pinch of salt & likewise have been the recipient of the same .. i'm big enough to know the diffirence between a harmless jibe & a comment which is otherwise intended .. & i usually assume the same of others .. i believe i made that clear .. a fastidious nature is not something i assume of others ..

if however the OP feels that i have been demeaning in any way i'll be happy to extend him my apollogy

• PAGES
RSS