Help › Forums

Re: Mulit Accounters requesting Deletion of their Multi Accounts

Tue, Jun 19 2012 7:47 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 3:02 PM

DylynJ:

I'm not a multi-accounter but this is my second account.

My first one was permanently banned.

WGT is aware of it.

That was back in the day of g10s and Master tier.

MY POINT IS:

WGT may ban accounts but they never delete them.

Why? I have no idea.

I made the same mistake when i 1st signed up. I started one then forgot the password not realizing I could use FB to log in and waalaaa 2 accounts. I have had the premature one deleted and probably played 2 days with it 3 rounds total and I didnt use it to cheat people ( I suck anyway lol) out of credits or gift myself better equipment. 

In essence if WGT doesnt do anything about it multi players then it shows they condone it to some extent. It does bring more revenue thats for sure. My Dime :) 

I think alot of people have done that but its what you do with that second account that either makes it right or wrong. If its active and your gifting yourself then that is outright cheating. 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 5:05 PM

pjctas0822:
    I asked because I wanted to make sure that there was a real way to delete a multi account if requested by the person who actually makes those accounts.

I got ya!

I misunderstood during my speed reading session;)

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 7:47 PM

MBaggese:

pjctas0822:
    I asked because I wanted to make sure that there was a real way to delete a multi account if requested by the person who actually makes those accounts.

I got ya!

I misunderstood during my speed reading session;)

Ahhh forums and texting which is worst my friend? LOL So many misunderstandings so little time > I hate em both.

But yes That link provided worked perfectly . So now someone cant lie to me and say they requested a duplicate account to be deleted but WGT just didnt do it . That is total malarky. I will keep what I have as proof for my eyes only.

I am just trying to sort out some things is all Thanks again for the help.

• PAGES
RSS