Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Real life clubs and what you use here????

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 19 2012 11:52 AM (1 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 9:54 AM

I, in real life just as I do here, want to buy new clubs just to buy something new....

Has anyone used the clubs they use on WGT in real life just because they use them here??

I really am a fan of Callaway clubs ( driver, 3 wood, irons, balls, and glove) are what I use in real life.   Looking to buy new irons and would like to stick with Callaway (thinking about trying the new Razr X's)  but standing in a golf store last night, I held some R11 irons and they felt nice,  also liked the CG16 irons.  Will more than likely stick with the Cally's since my golf bag and everything else is Callaway, (Golf hat included) lol.   

Just wondering if anyone tried the same gear in real life just because it was "supposedly" the best equipment here at WGT.   ( Maybe another post in the "you know you play too much wgt if" thread)

I tried the srixon z star yellow balls in real life and actually liked them alot. It's just that they are not much cheaper compared to other top end golf balls like they are here.

• Crownroyalty
    50 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 11:52 AM

Taylormade R 580 woods and Taylormade 2.0 burner irons. srixon balls.

RSS