Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Lots of survey questions with no credits

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 27 2012 6:29 PM (5 replies)
  • MaximusJ
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 9:18 AM

I just spent 20 minutes answering questions for 2 surveys.  I answered 20 questions for one of them.  Then I am told I do not meet their criteria.  I am ok with not meeting their criteria, but I get no points for my time.  It was for 260 credits.  After all I did answer it should have given 10-20% of the total.  Doing surveys for an hour a day and never getting points is discouraging.  I want new clubs but can't get their at this pace.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 11:15 AM

I'm usually singing their praises on here but I had a couple of bad ones today. The first had me answer about a dozen pages of questions then on the next one it said I had missed question 178B. Now these questions weren't numbered but I'd answered every question on the page so I had to quit. The next one had a meter and I was over three quarters of the way through it and it started on the general personal stuff so I thought I was home and dry. I gave my age and where I lived and that seemed fine, then it asked about my education, when I gave this it kicked me out and awarded me no credits. Now I haven't been to school for nearly 45 years so how that could have been relevant I have no idea. I just know they got lots of info there without having to pay.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 12:31 PM

I've received almost 600 credits from them today. More lovely new clubs.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 12:37 PM

Was that through the Survey Tab? I was dq'd after about the 2nd question on two different ones there today. It happened so quickly it wasn't the problem you had. Occasionally what happened to you happens to me and you're right; it's very frustrating and bordering on fraud to entice with payment, collect the info and then kick you out at the end. Contact the survey company directly in addition to Peanut.

After the 2 quick dq's I didn't try any more there and picked up 75 credits on my first attempt at MyView through the Offers tab instead.

The videos for credits and views all worked correctly for me today.

• maury62
    449 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 1:43 PM

I answer 2 questions  i ws DQ. so i went back and  tried every combanation  was DQ on all of them.Stange isnt it.  so mno  ,matter whati answerd i ws DQ. What a joke.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 6:29 PM

Getting dq'd early isn't a joke. Consider that they are looking for a specific demographic and a sample of only 50-1000 completed surveys for each one. Between the hundreds or thousands of people trying through WGT to qualify you have to add the thousands (millions?) of people trying to qualify for the exact same surveys through other websites like this one and the survey takers who are direct members of the survey company website.

I consider myself fortunate when I get survey credits considering the odds that are so heavily against our qualifying to take it in the first place. 

RSS