Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Canada Birthday

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 1 2012 1:17 PM (8 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 9:42 AM

i  take this time to wish all Canadian,  a  happy birthday ,   and  i  wish  we   stay  all classy when  Playing  this great  game with the rest  of the word .....     Stay  proud ,stay  Canadian :)  Francois  (Frapp)               4th  of  July   will  be  are American  friends birthday ,  i will be joining  in some celebration  also  in your honnor    

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 11:24 AM

Happy Canada day to all the Canadians!.......I just happens to be my b'day too !! ;-)

Will be a beer consuming, golf playing weekend for me.   Wait.....that's every weekend lol.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 11:53 AM

Happy birthday Canada. I do a lot of business up there, and have some great friends. Love your beer, hate the cost of your cigarettes, but what the hey. Enjoy frappe, I'll have a cold one with ya.

Renni

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 3:55 PM

hpurey:

Happy Canada day to all the Canadians!.......I just happens to be my b'day too !! ;-)

Will be a beer consuming, golf playing weekend for me.   Wait.....that's every weekend lol.

Happy Birthday  ,  hpurey   :)  

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 6:44 PM

Happy Canada Day. My Dad sent me this picture of something they are doing at his country club. Pretty cool. Thought I'd share.

• TeeGood
    175 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 7:09 PM

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing!! 

Happy Canada Day guys. Be safe and have fun...

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 7:17 PM

Happy Birthday Canada, my neighbors to the north. In the words of Spock, "Live long and prosper". Good advice even in this day and age.

Doc

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 10:28 AM

Happy Canada Day Everyone! I am just off with my kids as they are cadets and participating in the flag parade. Great Day for Canadian Pride!

Mes.

• SDslacker
    19 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2012 1:17 PM

Heres wishing all our Canadian friends a happy Canada Day! Have a good one and enjoy.

RSS