Forums

Help › Forums

Re: nothing ever seems to be the same ??

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 6 2012 10:47 PM (26 replies)
  • BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 5:32 PM

I don't know about any one being a idiot or who's an idiot or this or that.

But I know that that's a HELL of a title to a song! You could write a cool song with that title.

"Nothing ever seems to be the same"

I LOVE IT! C'mon MrMoose,,,can't you write a few lines for this song title? C'mon pretty please?

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 5:40 PM

borntobesting:

Where in his his post did he ask for help with a very good question??? All he did was rant about messed up the game is. Sure they could have been kinder in their responses but truthfully what did he expect with a rant like that? 

yeah, he never asked for help .. just complained about the fact that this game isn't as easy as all the other kiddie-console golf games .. hell, the moment i started playin' this game & noticed "ok, this is gonna be tough", i really got hooked, not discouraged ..

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 12:14 AM

Should you guys not be considered IDIOT's? Has no one ever given you any advise or answers to your questions since you joined??

The OP is asking for help with a very good question!

Get a real life trolls.

BD

Ask a question you get help,make a statement like that you deserve criticism.READ THE POST FIRST DOPE

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 12:22 AM

pjctas0822:

I felt the same way you did at first. The game does have a huge learning curve. At first I played seldom but once I had more time I started playing more and to me it is an awesome Golf Game .

Give it sometime,get some credits and level up for better equipment and you will see a better game :)

Dont mind some of the community on here there are alot of young immature people but to the most part there are people who will help .(to those that get offended by that "if the shoe fits" dont bother striking back it is not intended at everyone) 

Start looking into joining a well established CC or a smaller CC with some very active and MATURE players.

Sorry i am only 69 and only give advice when asked

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 1:22 AM

pjc and bigdaddie,

Why don't you two get a room?

As others have posted, there is a big difference in someone asking for help as they're new and struggling and what the OP wrote. I've given lots of constructive advice to people who have asked, hell even bought clubs for new players that didn't ask, but were struggling.

My post wasn't a personal attack on the OP, but rather an answer (albeit, maybe not the friendliest one) to his rant (not question).

Cheers 

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 2:33 AM

pb1711:

pjc and bigdaddie,

As others have posted, there is a big difference in someone asking for help as they're new and struggling and what the OP wrote. I've given lots of constructive advice to people who have asked, hell even bought clubs for new players that didn't ask, but were struggling.

My post wasn't a personal attack on the OP, but rather an answer (albeit, maybe not the friendliest one) to his rant (not question).

Cheers 

+ 1

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 8:02 AM

pb1711:

pjc and bigdaddie,

Cheers 

My post wasnt an attack on you either so why do I need to get a room? Like I said if the shoe fits . If that hurt thats not my problem. I was not implying anyone in particular I was talking about the Genralized Community being young and at times immature. And with getting a room? I rest my case.

I took the OP's post as a frustrated person wanting help but just not knowing how to properly ask is all. Was it the right way to ask ? NO But now he can move on and quit or do what I suggested based on my experience.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 8:50 AM

piztaker:

Don't worry. This game is too hard for lots of people.

and there are   Golf  games ,  where you can  win  all the time :)    not this one,  it takes  practice ,and patience lots of it .........  and  like the real thing if you give up after two days  well this is not for you   ;(  

• HalfWolf1
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 1:33 PM

Billcliff ,,,,, name calling is for kids huh,,,I never said anything to belittle or insult you so grow up plz,,,,,,sry to say NO I did not expect to be some ind of expert or even a contender yet but I hoped for enough consistancy to be able to improve my game.... if a shot is not consistant how can you change your shot to improve it ??..

• HalfWolf1
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 10:47 PM

sry to upset you all ,, I was very frustrated thats all..did not mean to star a war ,, I vented instead of asking for advice again sry

RSS