Forums

Help › Forums

nothing ever seems to be the same ??

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 6 2012 10:47 PM (26 replies)
  • HalfWolf1
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2012 8:54 PM

I know I only started a few days ago,,but I"v played many golf games but this one  is messed up,,with meter ,, wind ,, & club being V-close to the same on diff. holes the results are seldom the same ???.. at least in other games the results were even enough to adjust your play ,,here it's all over the chart..dont think I'll stay long unless I'm really,,really bored

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 10:47 AM

Don't worry. This game is too hard for lots of people.

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 11:05 AM

So after 2 days, you were expecting what? If everyone could master the game in a couple of days there would be no point, now would there?

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 12:04 PM

Should not the name be halfdoped because no one can form an opinion that quick on a game like this.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 12:11 PM

The reason you don't get the same results is because you have the starter clubs. They aren't very accurate, meaning your randomness will be greater.

Take a few weeks to get used to how things work and then maybe invest in some better clubs. It does take time but when you get to grips with the game it can be a lot of fun.

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 1:33 PM

Good responses everyone... my only evidence that there is consistency is the scores of the top players.  If players (including myself at times) can shoot in the 50's through 18 holes... I'm thinking there is some degree of consistency in the game.  The beauty is that it takes a long time to figure it out....  still working on it 2 years in... great job WGT!

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 2:11 PM

pb1711:

So after 2 days, you were expecting what? If everyone could master the game in a couple of days there would be no point, now would there?

billcliff:

Should not the name be halfdoped because no one can form an opinion that quick on a game like this.

Should you guys not be considered IDIOT's? Has no one ever given you any advise or answers to your questions since you joined??

The OP is asking for help with a very good question!

Get a real life trolls.

BD

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 2:15 PM

HalfWolf1:

I know I only started a few days ago,,but I"v played many golf games but this one  is messed up,,with meter ,, wind ,, & club being V-close to the same on diff. holes the results are seldom the same ???.. at least in other games the results were even enough to adjust your play ,,here it's all over the chart..dont think I'll stay long unless I'm really,,really bored

I felt the same way you did at first. The game does have a huge learning curve. At first I played seldom but once I had more time I started playing more and to me it is an awesome Golf Game .

Give it sometime,get some credits and level up for better equipment and you will see a better game :)

Dont mind some of the community on here there are alot of young immature people but to the most part there are people who will help .(to those that get offended by that "if the shoe fits" dont bother striking back it is not intended at everyone) 

Start looking into joining a well established CC or a smaller CC with some very active and MATURE players.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 2:44 PM

HalfWolf1:

it's cause this game's more realistic than the other golf games you've played. this game will take a lot more practise to learn it and get it right as compared to tigger woods online where you could hit the perfect round on day one with a baseball bat and box of oranges.

that might be fun but it's pi$$ with regards to realism.

tbe

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 4:41 PM

bigdaddie1:

pb1711:

billcliff:

Should you guys not be considered IDIOT's? Has no one ever given you any advise or answers to your questions since you joined??

The OP is asking for help with a very good question!

Get a real life trolls.

BD

Where in his his post did he ask for help with a very good question??? All he did was rant about messed up the game is. Sure they could have been kinder in their responses but truthfully what did he expect with a rant like that? 

RSS